• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i can't find my goddamn belt for katherine cosplay MOTHERFUCKER I CAN'T FIND SHIT IN THIS APARTMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Finally getting around to watching Naruto.

Christ I forgot how much I hate early Sakura.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
LJ still being dead/constantly being attacked.

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Getting let go from work because of a pretty innocent mistake. >| Damn probation periods.

Good news is, there is a possible rehire at Christmastime.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Went to pack a dress of mine for this weekend only to see that a spider had built a GIANT web on top of it wtf asfgdhhgdhd. It was hanging next to my window... I guess it got in through there.

GROSS AUUUGH.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I went to make a grilled cheese for dinner, but a new package of provolone in my fridge was all covered in mold. I had to use American cheese.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The sound on my laptop isn't working :@

I want to try restarting it, but but... I'm interneting ;.;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
People that schedule things for a certain time and then are late with no explanation. I was supposed to be gone... hours ago. *stare*

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Going to work when I'm siiiicckk... and then having to stay late cause someone else called in "sick."

W/e that guy's about to be fired anyway, more money for me in my last week and a half.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So said person from previous post apparently fell asleep. So I was worried over nothing, surprise surprise. Then this person says "Well, I'm going back to sleep. But guess what you missed out on when you weren't with us today!"

herp derp that's great. Make me wait around for hours wondering what the fuck happened, and then tell me all the shit I missed out on that day. So annoyed.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
One and only one bad thing has happened to me today. Turns out that my front driver's side rim on my care is bent just a little. And thus allowing my tire to go flat rather rapidly. Shit sucks, I still got no job and now I need a new rim.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
When somebody is having a bad day here, or something really awful has happened to them, I don't know whether to thank their post or not. A thankyou, could either look like I care, or it could look like " thankyou for being miserable ".
I don't want to get the wrong message across, I just want to care for the people here. >:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Whilst moving into the new house and slowly doing decorating I get up on a ladder to paper the dining room only to end up with my hand going through the wall because the plaster had bubbled last winter and became really bad.
So after having a house survey done this didn't pop up and im now left with trying to track down a plasterer and wonder just how much it's going to fleece me to get the wall tore down and re-plastered.

Oh yeah and after that I need to hunt for a carpet fitter because the company I bought the carpets from has now stated they are going bust so have very kindly dropped off an entire house worth of carpet in my hallway because and I quote "Were going out of business so were getting rid of everything in the warehouse"

So far, not happy.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
My brother is hogging the fucking bathroom, as he always does, seriously it should be me hogging it and spending hours in there not him!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Whilst moving into the new house and slowly doing decorating I get up on a ladder to paper the dining room only to end up with my hand going through the wall because the plaster had bubbled last winter and became really bad.
So after having a house survey done this didn't pop up and im now left with trying to track down a plasterer and wonder just how much it's going to fleece me to get the wall tore down and re-plastered.

Oh yeah and after that I need to hunt for a carpet fitter because the company I bought the carpets from has now stated they are going bust so have very kindly dropped off an entire house worth of carpet in my hallway because and I quote "Were going out of business so were getting rid of everything in the warehouse"

So far, not happy.

Ah sweetie pie, you didn't know I'm a competent plasterer, carpet fitter, tiler, decorator and shit-hot gardener, did you? :whistle:

EDIT: Oh yeah, my ankle hurts. Again. I'M NOT GOING TO A&E. JUST STOP HURTING YOU PATHETIC ATTENTION-SEEKING JOINT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom