Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Tiff: Tell Miss Durr to shut it because WE HAVE ALREADY HAD THIS TALK WITHIN THE LAST WEEK

ALSO ASK HER HOW HER LEG IS AND IF SHE SAYS ITS FINE TELL HER I HAD A SELF SATISFIED SMIRK ON MY FACE. BUT IF ITS NOT LEAVE THAT PART OUT PLS

I'd comment on your own opinion on the matter but I've already done so many times

ps my opinion hasn't changed

damn I'm talking a lot today

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
And again, Omega shows how he sometimes deserves that quote in his sig.
That last post made less sense than a chocolate fireguard unless you're the person it was directed at. The fuck are you on about, son?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'd comment on your own opinion on the matter but I've already done so many times

ps my opinion hasn't changed

Unless I misunderstood this, it was a supportive comment on Tiff's self-esteem related post. Which in turn leads me to agree that sometimes:

Bb said: omega is the most sense TLS has

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The post was actually in support of giving first cousin marriages equal rights with gay marriages.

I mean, like, duh.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I just got a blue screen on my laptop.

Also, I took one step out of Pallet Town and my Bulbasaur was KO'ed by a Rattata.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Saw video from the bloodbath going on in Syria.

I am dead inside.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I was working on a cassette rip. The first side turned out more or less fine; I think literally one drum hit in the entire thing wound up clipped, which is something that's easily fixed. The second side was way louder than the first, but this didn't become evident until I got to the second song. I might as well just redo the whole thing now.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So someone smashed up my keyboard and to fix it I either have to send my computer away for two weeks, or find someone that knows how to fix keyboards. :I

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Writing a letter of condolence. I can't seem to find any words that seem adequate for the occasion.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
shitty weekend at ai

some drunk guy comes up to my room and bangs on the door while i am asleep and drags me downstairs because one of my other friends is so drunk he's throwing up all over himself but SO has been watching him all night to make sure bad shit doesn't go down and then friend proceeds to go upstairs and throw up all over himself in bed and makes a mess of pretty much everything. :|

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm starting to feel really guilty about using Audinos to grind. Maybe they just want to be my friend, but I keep killing them.

/slow news day in Vivi land

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I just downloaded a 77MB installer for iTunes only to discover that the installer I downloaded doesn't work for 64-bit Windows. You'd think Apple would be sophisticated enough to have an auto-detect for this shit. The link for the 64-bit installer was small enough that I didn't even see it at first either.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The tiny fan I was using to help stay cool at night just started smoking.

Now it's gonna be even harder to sleep at night :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom