• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Database errors make me sad because if I was a proper person I would be able to occupy myself with something instead of constantly clicking 'refresh' like a shit-chucking ape.

AvecAloes

Donator
Database errors make me sad because if I was a proper person I would be able to occupy myself with something instead of constantly clicking 'refresh' like a shit-chucking ape.

Baaaaahahahahahaha!! Stunning visual :desu:

But I agree. Also, the fact that this week is going by so ridiculously slowly. I just want it to be Friday, is that too much to ask? Apparently, because it's only Tuesday. Come on, Father Time, let's get with it, please.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
OK I NEED HELP....kinda

Does anyone else get this problem when you do a google imagesearch, and then you click the result you want, and if its a Photobucket image it takes you to there but you cant actually view the image?! Why this happen?! Is there a way around it :sadpanda:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That people would point at me and have me be their scapegoat because they are incapable of admitting to any wrongdoing whatsoever.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
There's nothing like being called a stupid cunt for having to study for finals and go work and stuff, instead of decorating a Christmas tree.

My mom is the best.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
There's nothing like being called a stupid cunt for having to study for finals and go work and stuff, instead of decorating a Christmas tree.

My mom is the best.

Yeah because thats what stupid cunts are known for, all that studying so they can increase their chances of employment and expand their horizons and generally have a better quality of life.

Don't take this the wrong way Vivi, but your mum needs a Christmas slap.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I will never understand the idiots on the internet that whine about drama on the internet and whatnot, instead of just, you know IGNORING THE SHIT.

Have some fucking self control you fucking morons.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
god fucking damnit don't you dare go down again TLS

don't you dare

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Feeling sick again since yesterday and finding out I lost more weight. <=( I got some food in me today and it made me sick so I guess it's time to see the doctor again. ._.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
everything i know and love on the internet keeps breaking down on me ._.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I think the biggest irony about the recent community issues is that its halted the entire boobies/butts/dongs trading dynamic the community was thriving under I never even got to participate in with anyone.

it aint right

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
yeah man, I was promised booty

I GOT NO BOOTY

and booty is more important than water

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I think I'm getting a cold... I managed to keep it at bay for about a week with something called Airborne... but it's coming... I can feel it.. and I have my long closing day tomorrow when we close at 1 AM >_<

Fangu

Great Old One
i have never felt so hungover in my life
and i've had some bad fucking hangovers
I feel ya there. I'm the queen of hangovers, I don't know anyone who's been as sick as me (but then again, I know few people who have the ability of getting as drunk as I do...) One time I couldn't eat until the day after the hangover :(

Ghost X

- I'm not entirely sure what happened today. I had a test, and I felt completely incompetent. I predicted I would feel completely incompetent before hand. I skipped a bunch of shit because I didn't understand it, the lecturer then checks my work and says "You're close" like its a good thing. Seriously, if I pass this module, there is something seriously wrong with the education system :P. Hell, I even said as I was handing the work into the lecturer that I don't understand what I'm doing, and she's like "People do this stuff for years, and they still don't understand it". I would never ever let myself have a career in something where I felt like that constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom