• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

This guy are excited

Clean Cut Chaos

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Cub Chaos
So my brief history with Remake;

When it was announced I was excited, but reserved as I knew development would take a while. The 2015 PSX footage came out and it was impressive, but still unfamiliar somehow. Didn't scratch my nostalgia itch and I watched it maybe 2 times then honestly forgot about it until the State of Play ambush.

They nailed it. It looks unbelievable. Not a huge action RPG fan, but the combat looks incredible. New yet familiar. The characters are better than I ever imagined. Every inch of Tifa is perfect. They sound just like they did in my head 20 years ago. If they pull off the same care and attention to the expanded story, then this is going to be a hell of a ride. On a Hardy Daytona.

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
Awesome thread title! Welcome to the fam!

I’m as excited for the remake as you can get. It’s literally one of the most important things in my life. That’s how much the game itself and the remake means to me. My excitement has never wavered. I was slightly disappointed when learning that the game would not be turn-based and then when learning the game would be split into parts, but I quickly got over the turn-based bit (and am actually now happy it’s not turn-based) and also got over that it will be divided into parts. The only thing that worries me is if it turns into a disaster, and by that I mean if they never finish all the parts and give up due to sales numbers or what have you. But other than that, the hype is real!

Top Bottom