This is whats wrong with tv today.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
LOL 'what the hell is wrong with America'? Yeah this does speak for itself lolz.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
lols.. I love how it starts off with them so excited and knowing that their fav was going to win. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
whats american idol? is that like George Washington or something?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I totally agree. Since I've stopped watching TV for the most part, I see now just how retarded and degraded everything has become.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Everything? Bah. You people are watching the wrong shows.

And lawl, shit looks fake. Gotta be. I have never met anyone that has ever been that involved in any tv show, much less screech like a bat out of hell like that. Even so, how is tv to blame for the bizarrely retarded behavior exhibited here? Seems more like "This is what's wrong with youths" today.

If this is real those people need some fucking lives.

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Everything? Bah. You people are watching the wrong shows.

And lawl, shit looks fake. Gotta be. I have never met anyone that has ever been that involved in any tv show, much less screech like a bat out of hell like that.

If this is real those people need some fucking lives.

you obviously don't know what 12 year old girls are like. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeah. *goes back to watching MST3K*

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
As an aside, if they're going to have shitty reality shows the least they could do is actually pick as a winner the person who's most talented at whatever people are allegedly voting for. Then again it's been long established that the American public has little taste so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
you obviously don't know what 12 year old girls are like. :monster:

Actually, I do a lot of babysitting, so yes, yes I do ngr.

As an aside, if they're going to have shitty reality shows the least they could do is actually pick as a winner the person who's most talented at whatever people are allegedly voting for. Then again it's been long established that the American public has little taste so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Aaron, the people in the american public who DO have taste aren't watching this shit. They're either doing or watching something that's actually satisfactory.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah good point. Though at least the few friends I have who do watch Idol regularly were still able to tell that Lambert had a much better voice than Allen as well, but then, they're also not twelve-year-old girls. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
How could you let them go so wrong.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Hmm, well...

I wouldn't know about your TV, but ours have this silly network war. Both channels is apparently #1. :wacky:

I don't care much about TV. Besides the occasional witty commercial, Funniest Videos, and Cartoon Network.

And that video... LOL :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
the people in the american public who DO have taste aren't watching this shit. They're either doing or watching something that's actually satisfactory.
This.

But shit is sad, all the same. Thanks for the warning beforehand, though...would have blown my ears had I not turned the volume waaaay down.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I don't hate him, he's just clearly not as vocally talented as Adam Lambert is. Unless you're referring to somebody else with "this guy" :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The dude who won. :monster:

I haven't watched Idol in years.. I only watch maybe the first week's worth of episodes to get all of those fakers with the horrible voices.. after that, singing just disinterests me.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Yeah he's just not as talented as the other finalist, i'maho. I didn't watch much either, but I was subjected enough to tell that Lambert was definitely the most talented performer of this season.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I think it's going downhill. Every year I'm bombarded with an episode every day interrupting my other programs, and multiple commercials and scandals involving contestants, judges, and contestants doing the judges.. but this year, I didn't even know it finished until this thread came up.

It was a good year. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Cba to care, myself. I don't even watch the first few eps, where genuine lulz are to be had.

And that guy shames the black community. "Omygod, omygod..." *shakes head*

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So who is this guy and why should we care with the people screaming batshit crazy, intelliglible gibberish??

And I don't like American Idol, it's le Gay. with Apprentice, So you think you can dance, Dancing with the stars, whatever the fuck that involves an elimination round kind of shit show.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That middle one was so me. :awesome:
I'm over it now, though.

I WILL NOT GET OVER CREEPY-CHAN NOT WINNING TOP MODEL, THOUGH. EVER.

Top Bottom