Those Damn fal'Cie!

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
(Not sure if this is best here in this board, but, oh well. Moderators, you may move it if you feel it's best elsewhere. ^_^)

I will fix this later, when I find out (right now I'm in a hurry, pardons.) I was inspired to do this long time ago by the phrase coined by another member in one of the Final Fantasy XIII threads.

I present my comic: Those Damn Fal'Cie!

Here's issue one (all hand drawn):

Scan.jpeg

:moar:

In case you can't read my handwriting:

Weatherperson: "So yeah, we were wondering what the weather was going to be like tomorrow?"

- A wild, random weather fal'Cie - "Sunny! Warm! Perfect!" (Thinking: Yeul love it!)

Next Panel = Next Day.

Humans are screaming, panic ensues.

- Phoenix - and - Eden - What the fuuuuuu?!?!?!?

Bart as Galenth Dysley (insert any Primarch/Prime Minister you want; it does't have to be during his time: Annoyed.

- Weather fal'Cie - Problem?

Oh I so wonder what would have happened if that actually happened on Cocoon?! :P

EDIT: Any name suggestions for the weather fal'Cie?

Last edited:

Ghost X

Haven't played the game, so I wouldn't have a clue :P. I'd make the suggestion that your speech and thought bubbles (etc), should go from left to right from the top of the page down, as one would when writing a story. Here, the human looks to be speaking last in the first panel.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Haven't played the game, so I wouldn't have a clue :P. I'd make the suggestion that your speech and thought bubbles (etc), should go from left to right from the top of the page down, as one would when writing a story. Here, the human looks to be speaking last in the first panel.

Thank you! ^_^

Yeah, I'll be working on this, as it needs to be neater for one thing.

I still thought it was a good idea, and wished to share. ^_^

Top Bottom