• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Tifa or Aeris the better waifu?

Better Waifu

• Tifa

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Aeris

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Nobody

local roach
2agohsh.jpg

BathoryAria

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Aria
I think you're taking this too seriously. This is a 20 year old fandom, we don't really have waifu wars.

....We have the LTD :monster:

Its a joke bro. Just threw a poll up to see who ppl like more

Think you are reading to much into this

I choose - this healthy-looking girl!

But seriously....Much as I love Tifa, and prefer her as a character, I think it would be more fun to be married to Aerith. Although Tifa would be better at cooking my dinner for me and looking after me when I was sick.

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
This is going to sound so messed up but I’ve always felt Tifa is the girl you have some fun with and Aerith is the girl you marry. ?

But you’ll get a lot more time with Tifa so, Tifa in that case... ?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm moving this thread to the LTD section. Got to keep the evil contained, you know? :monster:

For the record, I don't think either woman would make for a "better" partner, at least for myself. They both have qualities I find highly desirable (some of which, they share), and they both have quirks that I expect would lead to one of us or the other occasionally misunderstanding or hurting the other's feelings -- more so early on, before we got to know how to navigate the ways in which one another's idiosyncrasies interplay with our own. :monster:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
This is going to sound so messed up but I’ve always felt Tifa is the girl you have some fun with and Aerith is the girl you marry. ?

But you’ll get a lot more time with Tifa so, Tifa in that case... ?

I've seen this sentiment before. But when you think about it, Aerith is usually the more fun loving/flirtatious one whereas Tifa is generally more serious and somber, contrary to what the character designs imply.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Right the whole point is that they're subervsions of the Betty and Veronica trope. Aerith looks like a Betty, but acts like a Veronica and Tifa looks like a Veronica but acts like a Betty.

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
I've seen this sentiment before. But when you think about it, Aerith is usually the more fun loving/flirtatious one whereas Tifa is generally more serious and somber, contrary to what the character designs imply.

I agree, which is why it’s weird I feel the way I do. Crisis Core is where I really felt how flirty Aerith is, and Tifa has never really seemed that way. But it’s just this mindset I’ve always had for some reason and I am not sure why... I guess it could be appearances, as you say.

BathoryAria

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Aria
tenor.gif

No.

By all means lets continue demeaning and pitting against each other two of the greatest female characters in video game history just for some dude.

Going to be blunt but I'm not being rude. Why even bother coming in to this thread to post. It clear from the git go you have no interest in the discussion at hand. Don't really need off topic stuff posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom