• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Tifa or Aeris the better waifu?

Better Waifu

• Tifa

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Aeris

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
We have a rule about keeping the love triangle debate within the dedicated thread and this threads existence lives on the border of breaking that rule :awesome:

But there are two admin on the previous page joining in the fun so I guess it stays by accident? Or something? I'm all in favour of shutting this thread.

BathoryAria

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Aria
We have a rule about keeping the love triangle debate within the dedicated thread and this threads existence lives on the border of breaking that rule :awesome:

But there are two admin on the previous page joining in the fun so I guess it stays by accident? Or something? I'm all in favour of shutting this thread.

Its not really a triangle though since im not involving cloud.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Nothin lewd about TxA half of the ppl on this forum are lgbt so :monster:

I’m poly so my question is always “why not both”? I will say that Tifa doesn’t speak her mind very often, and I need that in a partner. Rather than communicate when there’s a misunderstanding, she sits and doubts and gets paralyzed by anger/fear/what-have-you. Aeris would drag any problems like that into the light and grin like a maniac and point and say “LOOK LOOK!” And that’s something I really respect in a friend and partner.

But both tho

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Its a joke bro. Just threw a poll up to see who ppl like more

Think you are reading to much into this
Says the dude who refuses to acknowledge Cloud as best waifu or recognize that men can be waifus or entertain the thought of a 3rd option. :monster:

BathoryAria

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Aria
Member has been warned due to active hostility/tonal problems in this thread and for making a remark that reeks of homophobia. During PRIDE, too. Smh.
Says the dude who refuses to acknowledge Cloud as best waifu or recognize that men can be waifus or entertain the thought of a 3rd option. :monster:

Im not gay nor did i make this topic with that in mind. Stop forcing your views into this. Has nothing to do with that. If you want to make a “husbando” thread feel free

I didnt coin these terms

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Nothin lewd about TxA half of the ppl on this forum are lgbt so :monster:

I’m poly so my question is always “why not both”? I will say that Tifa doesn’t speak her mind very often, and I need that in a partner. Rather than communicate when there’s a misunderstanding, she sits and doubts and gets paralyzed by anger/fear/what-have-you. Aeris would drag any problems like that into the light and grin like a maniac and point and say “LOOK LOOK!” And that’s something I really respect in a friend and partner.

But both tho

for what reasons are the waifus gonna fight, if it's not over me

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

We're going to see more of this sort of thing again in the coming months and years. Might as well start accomodating it, but it in a way that's less harmful to the rest of the forum.

Pretty damn hard to convey sarcasm in that tone.
no u

:monster:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Im here to discuss games. :cookiemonster:
Except you're actually discussing the LTD. Please be mindful of your tone, Fancy was only trying to fill you in on TLS forum etiquette.

If the unpleasant tone of this thread continues, I'm really of the mind that we should close it.

BathoryAria

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Aria
We're going to see more of this sort of thing again in the coming months and years. Might as well start accomodating it, but it in a way that's less harmful to the rest of the forum.

no u

:monster:

Kinks are being worked out haha ??

Yes me, shucks cant do the forum smilies on mobile. Grayed out :/

BathoryAria

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Aria
Except you're actually discussing the LTD. Please be mindful of your tone, Fancy was only trying to fill you in on TLS forum etiquette.

If the unpleasant tone of this thread continues, I'm really of the mind that we should close it.

No im discussing who you as a person like more. I havnt mentioned cloud at all.

Close it over what? Nothing has been done that is close worthy. Twilight mexican has already chimmed in.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
No im discussing who you as a person like more. I havnt mentioned cloud at all.

This is true enough, and it may well be that we need to rename this section "FFVII & Shipping" or something like that -- we've been adjusting and rearranging the forum recently in anticipation of newcomers to FFVII happening by.

The takeaway that Crash and fancy mean to get across here is that these sort of topics (especially the LTD, but not just the LTD) have proven to be the most toxic where this game (and most fiction) are concerned. We've had a lot of frustration from discussions that can be boiled down to essentially "who you like more."

That being the case, we really insist on people going above and beyond to be civil when discussing the LTD (and related).

Bathory said:
Close it over what? Nothing has been done that is close worthy. Twilight mexican has already chimmed in.
Well, I definitely want to see you being less combative. =P

For real, chill. You've already been asked more than once.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I will say that Tifa doesn’t speak her mind very often, and I need that in a partner. Rather than communicate when there’s a misunderstanding, she sits and doubts and gets paralyzed by anger/fear/what-have-you.

In Tifa's defense, Cloud was being super weird: confidently acting like he was somewhere she was pretty sure he wasn't, but he knew things that only made sense if he were. That would give me hesitation too.

But, she does specifically acknowledge that "Aeris would probably just come out and say it," so, the point still likely stands.

BathoryAria

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Aria
In Tifa's defense, Cloud was being super weird: confidently acting like he was somewhere she was pretty sure he wasn't, but he knew things that only made sense if he were. That would give me hesitation too.

But, she does specifically acknowledge that "Aeris would probably just come out and say it," so, the point still likely stands.

Oh yeah. Tifa in her head is probably tripping. How the flip does he know all that stuff

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
TIL Dashell is a pedo

edit: how’z ‘at sposed to work? When I first played the game Yuffie was older than me. If I crushed on her back then that’s all good, but if the crush persists, what’s ‘at mean? It’s not like looking back at your old babysitters because they age as well.... Lolitas in video games don’t age... but they were made by old men.... I’m so confu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom