What color is Tifa's hair

• Black

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Dark brown

Votes: 38 82.6%

• Total voters

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Something that was brought up on the FFWiki, we're settling it but I thought it may be interesting to ask what you guys think.

What color is Tifa's hair, black or dark brown?

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
I say dark brown. The only time I remember it looking black was in Crisis Core. The actual game, not artwork, mind you.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Dark brown. It can look black due to the lighting at times, but is brown.

Vendel

Banned
Deep, dark, delicious brown.

prettytifa1.png

yum

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Yeah it's brown, .. people are fighting about this? XD

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I think both she and Vincent Valentine have dark brown hair; perhaps with some black strands in it, but definitely more brown.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Dark brown. I'm not sure why it looks so black in AC. I wish they would have kept her old hair style, but it would have been a big pain in the butt to animate, I'm sure. =\

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
IIRC, most of the figurines and action figures have black hair coloring, so I can see why some people might be confused.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It's definitely dark brown. It's that way in Crisis Core, and in the games. Her art is also brown, and it's that way in AC/the Ultimania's as well. I've never heard of it being black.

Vendel

Banned
Yeah it's brown, .. people are fighting about this? XD

Apparently it is an issue at Wikipedia as well.

Celes Chere said:
It's definitely dark brown. It's that way in Crisis Core, and in the games. Her art is also brown, and it's that way in AC/the Ultimania's as well. I've never heard of it being black.

Tell that to the person at wiki who said "it's officially black". Then again even if you showed every official artwork and screen caps etc. They would probably say something stupid like "original research not allowed blah blah blah".

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Apparently it is an issue at Wikipedia as well.

Tell that to the person at wiki who said "it's officially black". Then again even if you showed every official artwork and screen caps etc. They would probably say something stupid like "original research not allowed blah blah blah".

Clearly, that person is mentally retarded. I'd feel bad to insult them. :no:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
It's dark brown. Anyone telling you any different is either a liar or a mormon.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
What? So my opinion doesn't get taken seriously because I haven't spen my time making 22,424 edits to the Final Fantasy wiki?

Top Bottom