• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Tifa's Looks AC vs ACC

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Some people have mentioned in the Aerith's Looks thread that Tifa also had some changes to her appearence for ACC. Here are some comparison pictures for you to decide for yourselves:

TifaVPrettyComparison.png
TifaLookUpShipComparison.png
TifaGorgeousComparison.png

Here are 3 of the screenshots which are only in ACC as they are from added scenes. Any differences will probably be more noticible here because I don't think they'd of bothered to change her look in the original scenes so much.

TifaNewShot1ACC.png
TifaNewShot2ACC.png
TifaBuilding.bmp

EDIT: Tifa's look at the end.
TifaEndLookCompare.jpg

Last edited:

paoo

♥
I think you should compare the one where she smiles at Cloud in the ending. :3
Anyway... Tifa looks even hawter in ACC. AMIRITE :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
She looks exactly the same, except maybe a little sharper.
Which tbh is expected, it's blu-ray.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
wtf, clearly you guys can see how SE have made her afro-caribbean now?

Yeah?

owait, no. No, they haven't. Seriously I can't really tell much difference other than the skin tone.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Any difference that exists are incredibly minor, and aside from the skin tone difference, might just be a difference between frames in a sequence.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I think you should compare the one where she smiles at Cloud in the ending. :3
Anyway... Tifa looks even hawter in ACC. AMIRITE :monster:
DO THIIIIS!

Please? For the lulz? :awesomonster: It would be lulzy anyway since it looks no different to me or anybody else.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
She still has her mole in ACC rite? :monster:

The only difference I see is that the pictars from ACC are sharper than the ones from AC. Which is a pretty stupid observation. :awesome:

Where is this Aerith thread? :huh:

It would be lulzy anyway since it looks no different to me or anybody else.

IDK, it looked kinda different to me. :monster: I cba to take screens, as I am being sneaky right now. :awesome:

I'm just wondering if Tifa's boob movements are only present in ACC. :monster: I'm not entirely sure. I only started noticing the way they move in ACC is why.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.

The only difference I see is that the pictars from ACC are sharper than the ones from AC. Which is a pretty stupid observation. :awesome:

Where is this Aerith thread? :huh:

IDK, it looked kinda different to me. :monster: I cba to take screens, as I am being sneaky right now. :awesome:

I'm just wondering if Tifa's boob movements are only present in ACC. :monster: I'm not entirely sure. I only started noticing the way they move in ACC is why.

Aerith version:
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2033

What mole?

Yeah the only difference I can see is that the image is sharper too.

Okay I will do that now..

I think that because it's in high definition you just notice them moving more. Though to be honest, I only noticed significant movement when she was jogging off with Denzel before the nearly-getting-squashed-flat scene.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Whoa, now I can tell the difference with the latest pics you posted. ACC version looks gorgeous. Thanks Raquelborn!

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Yeah, not like the Aerith thread. Aerith's face visibly changes dramatically. Tifa still looks the same (read: gorgeous), just in higher quality graphics.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Tifa looked lovely in Advent Children, but in ACC she took my breath away. Especially in the screen caps on spoilers three and five.

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
To be honest aside from the coloring and sharpness, I really can't find anything different enough to compare Tifa from AC and ACC. Although in that last pic she doesn't look as happy in ACC, her smile seemed just a LITTLE bit downscaled. Other than that though they look about the same.

A

Great Old One
Tifa looks a lot sharper in ACC - and in that last picture, it looks like her eyes are tearing up to me.

Vendel

Banned
Throughout the movie Tifa doesn't look that different. But in that final scene in the Church they really went all out.

People made jokes about Tifa dying her hair and putting on lip gloss for Cloud in that ACC pic. He skin tone looks different. And maybe it's just me. But her face seems less....pudgy is the only word I can think of(not like she had a fat face to begin with). Maybe it's just the higher definition.

In fact I think 'the look' she gives cloud is different. Again maybe just a higher def issue.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Tifa looks exactly the same. The only reason this thread exists, is to counter the Aerith thread for the Tifa fans. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh shut the fuck up, Channy. You sound so ridiculous. The OP saw a difference, hence the threads creation. So stop pulling shit out of your neck, please.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Oh shut the fuck up, Channy. You sound so ridiculous. The OP saw a difference, hence the threads creation.

She looks exactly the same.

Seriously I can't really tell much difference other than the skin tone.

Yeah, there's no difference.

Any difference that exists are incredibly minor

Tifa still looks the same

I really can't find anything different enough to compare Tifa from AC and ACC.

Throughout the movie Tifa doesn't look that different.

Mako said:
So stop pulling shit out of your neck, please.

No u. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah... NOTICE HOW THOSE WERE POSTED AFTER THE OP'S INITIAL THOUGHT, GENIUS.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Maybe you should declare that Clerith is canon. Just for good measure.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Unlike Aerith's revamped look, Tifa's pictures merely look sharper and brighter in comparison to the AC ones. I think they also improved the framerates--it gives her a fresher look. But yeah as for her design concept--nothing's really been changed.

Top Bottom