• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Time to remove smilies from smilie list?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
:explain:
:problems:
:serious?:
:mog:
:wtfmonster:
:fmod: (cut the left side a bit?)

:lokifacepalm:
:wesley: (ew wesley no)
:lovegoods: (i added this one but i think it's one that isn't really used much?)

:failsafe: going is a travesty, though

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
also, maybe move the 'ffuuu' one to the bottom of the list just because it's so long and it's tedious strolling past it?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I prefer the aeroplane vomit one to Family Guy because Family Guy is fucking shit. :monster:

Yop, please upload this to the list.

EDIT:
In8Z1GQ.png

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Hey now, Wesley facepalm is critical, it expresses that even the Wesley himself sees your fail :reapermon: And didn't we just add Loki not long ago?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Yeah, I think we should keep those. Variety in facepalming options is important, provided the images themselves aren't facepalm worthy (see: quadpalm).

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
We still haven't got rid of this one, despite a few people agreeing with the decision to remove it, nobody disagreeing and Shademp posting a reminder a few days ago:

:tyrion:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I can. I might get around to it later if someone reminds me, but I might also add other smilies if someone doesn't stop me, so I might not be the best choice :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I can. I might get around to it later if someone reminds me, but I might also add other smilies if someone doesn't stop me, so I might not be the best choice :monster:

Did you add the martian with the 'splodey head yet? Cause we need that in our lives.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I was wondering if we can still add new ones when this thread popped up.. but yeah we need that :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_ml0xrdoWi61r221yao1_r1_500.gif

John is still waiting in the snow for his chance to become a smilie. Give the guy a chance, season 3 was not kind to him, you know aside from the whole finally getting laid part. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'll add that after I eat, as well as prune the other stuff people want pruned. Also:

Seymour.gif

Though it might be better without the credits at the end, but I'm too lazy to edit it. If someone else wants to, though.

It's too wide. 490 pixels. That's 40 pixels wider than the 450 pixel-limit that Lex suggested. If this is going to be added then it either needs to be resized, or put on hold until we have an Image List/Window separate from the Smilie List.

Top Bottom