• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Time to remove smilies from smilie list?

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I posted a couple of resizes the other day; I think they got skimmed over due to being under a spoiler tag:

Thirded.

Resized a couple of things; they're all thumbnails that link to imageshack:

More:

dzj.bmp
93zz.png

wif5.png

p8tf.png

g5ur.png

m6le.png

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't know if I have still have ftp access. If I do I'll replace them tomorrow or something.

That last image is broken, by the way.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The cookie monster one could just be cropped if we're going without the text (and imho, we should get rid of the text). Also yaaaayyy

tumblr_inline_mmax6iAdU91qz4rgp.gif

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
At least there's still more than enough facepalms to cover this

If you insist, old one. Just remove the other travesties done by fools.

:prefacepalm:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Fuck the gods.

tumblr_mst27cUNqL1rdyy7wo1_500.gif

Equally given, to a fucking snake like you still appearing as if human here.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
ffs you guys are drama whores, :monster:. Just drop it or add each other to the ignore list or something.

+1 to the animated picard facepalm though.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
If that fuck makes attempt to get my attention again, I will be sure to notify you anyway. I have him on ignore now.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Look, if you guys can't play nice I have to give out infractions, and I really don't like doing that. So stop insulting each other. I don't give a fuck how much you don't like each other or what happened off-site. Insulting each other is against the rules, as is dragging shit from other boards here. If you can't play nice, don't interact with each other or even talk about each other. That's all there is to it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
This is why I don't show up much any more. I make one post facepalming Mumble for getting rid of all the jackfaces and in the space of half a page I'm called a fuck, an asshole and a drama whore, and accused of being insulting, dragging up things from other boards and threatened with infractions.

Jackfaces were cool :(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
For what it's worth, he was given an infraction over that. But the two of you just need to stop talking about each other completely, I think.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Dude, I haven't spoken to Reg in like six or seven months? I have no idea what his deal is. For what it's worth I'm sorry that it happened so publically, but I genuinely don't know what I've done to him to provoke that kind of reaction.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
OT: I'm actually not all that averse to keeping lots of smilies, but the problem is at the moment that quite a few of them were breaking the page. the FUUUUUUU one puts a point across, i'll admit, but i don't exactly enjoy having to scroll down 3 pages every time someone posts their opinion

Top Bottom