• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS 10th anniversary shenanigans!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Re: the PS in the prize draw, what about PAL vs NTSC, and what voltages does it run on? UK and (iirc?) US is 110 volts, while the rest of europe is on 230. I think. Will that work?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
European TVs (of old) were PAL which operated at 50 fps, while American and Japanese ones were NTSC operating on 60; iirc both the consoles and the games were made for PAL or NTSC. I don't know if that's an issue for modern day TVs, pretty sure they can switch between 50 and 60 fps mode now, but PAL or NTSC games are a thing.

Also you should totally find a murcan console and make them fight :monster:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Dunno if it helps, but I play the PS1 games I have on my PS2 and have to connect it to my telly with scart cables (is that what they're called? The red and yellow ones) and that's 50fps, but if I'm using it to play PS2 games, I can connect it with the ypbpr cables and then it's 60fps. Which maybe means Yop's right?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I propose a party on Friday night if folks are up for it. OFC I'll have to reinstall Discord and pray my laptop doesn't take a shit again. :monster:
I think we should make this official. Even post an announcement on the forum. Get all the bodies on for the evening. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Dunno if it helps, but I play the PS1 games I have on my PS2 and have to connect it to my telly with scart cables (is that what they're called? The red and yellow ones) and that's 50fps, but if I'm using it to play PS2 games, I can connect it with the ypbpr cables and then it's 60fps. Which maybe means Yop's right?

Maybe? Anyway that sounds hopeful at least.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I think Fri/Sat would work the best for the most, as far as days of the week goes. If it's an all-day party, even better! :reptar: Like I work weekends but could eavesdrop during work (as it's slow) and join in properly once I'm home in the evening, though I'd likely miss the Europeans. Buuuuut if it was a Friday I could likely be there much earlier.
Although the world doesn't revolve around me so er, tbh dunno what works best. I'll throw out some dates then :monster:

Friday 12th, time - ALL DAY
Saturday 13th, time - ALL DAY
Friday 19th, time - ALL DAY
Saturday 20th, time - ALL DAY
Friday 26th, time - ALL DAY

I'm being biased and skipping the last saturday because I'd literally be gone all day and most the night :monster:

Top Bottom