• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS 2010 Award Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
He was voted the third Best Male Member, if he isn't qualified to represent the desires of everyone on the forum then I don't know who is.
I think it only works if I'm voted Best Female Member tho.

Force: Still had votes. Whether or not it's a bother for you isn't the point I'm making - just that it's POSSIBLE. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Force: Still had votes. Whether or not it's a bother for you isn't the point I'm making - just that it's POSSIBLE. :monster:

The point, though, is that last year Ryu was put into a category he was not nominated for by mistake.

This year he was nominated for the category, so there was no mistake and no reason to change it.

It's funny how no one cares about crack being in the penor category or Mako being in the boobie one.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The point, though, is that last year Ryu was put into a category he was not nominated for by mistake.

This year he was nominated for the category, so there was no mistake and no reason to change it.
so here's my question:

several people complained about nominating people who were not in the voting. So why do a few people get joke nominations like Ryu but not serious nominations they had made?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Dear the entirety of TLS:

Aside from maybe one or two awards, the rest were bullshit. Most of you are wrong.

Sincerely,
Adri

:monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Silver?! SILVER??!?! Its just a damn popularity contest with you people!

Nah seriously its nice. I'm going to put it on my CV and everything :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
so here's my question:

several people complained about nominating people who were not in the voting. So why do a few people get joke nominations like Ryu but not serious nominations they had made?

I guess I don't follow. Someone was nominated for serious that didn't get put on the polls? This is the first time I've heard this.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I guess I don't follow. Someone was nominated for serious that didn't get put on the polls? This is the first time I've heard this.

Two people that were nominated didn't get put up. One because looney (iirc) nominated fifty million people for each category and I suppose I missed one, the other because crack kept changing her mind about who she nominated for each category and I allegedly removed one that she did not change her mind about.

You guys are really good at sucking every ounce of fun out of this.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
THIRDS THE WORD

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Phones won least likely to get an award!

Exactly as planned. >=D

Also, thanks Force for putting this together. Even if people say it was a disaster... They made it that way, not you.

Fuck you Tiff <3 :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Two people that were nominated didn't get put up. One because looney (iirc) nominated fifty million people for each category and I suppose I missed one, the other because crack kept changing her mind about who she nominated for each category and I allegedly removed one that she did not change her mind about.

You guys are really good at sucking every ounce of fun out of this.

To some people this IS fun :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
To some people this IS fun

Blaah. I have a feeling no matter how these awards are run, it's never going to be perfect standards and people will keep complaining over nothing.

I GUESS IF THAT'S YOUR IDEA OF FUN... :monster: you're crazy

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
To be perfectly, perfectly honest, the nominees in the 'Bounciest Boobies' category have absolutely no right to complain about joke entries given that the entire category is technically ineligible given that every single one of the nominees didn't prove or display any sort of boob bounciness whatsoever

And I'm being dead serious because I know quite a few online communities where the nominees would be all up on that in terms of posting up videos/gifs to earn the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom