• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS 2010 Award Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I shall accept the idea that I am recignized as a fairly attractive, excellent admin.
Extra thanks to anyone who actually meant that.

X :neo:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
SECOND PLACE IS FIRST PLACE FOR LOSERS

:awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YEAH U GAIZ ARE JUST MAD U DUN CAUSE DRAMA AS GUD AS ME

HATERS GONNA HATE

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Wow, had no idea I was even in the running. Thanks to all who voted for me, and congrats to the other winners.

Joy. I got third place for most annoying. Somehow this...doesn't surprise me. At least it's not first place.

Thanks a lot for doing this Force. It's fun to see the opinions of other people.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
im not accepting ryu as the hottest female until he puts on a pair of pantyhose, some high heels, a wig and a dress.

then i feel this can be fairly judged who is really numbah one

Been there. Done that. Harvey. Played one of the Aunts.

We should make him do this, actually. :monster:

You just wanna perv out over my sexiness. Admit it. I can win in the category for the wrong gender that's how sexy I am.
Next year, we'll just have to make a 'Sexiest Ryu' category so people don't get all kerflempt about it.

so here's my question:

several people complained about nominating people who were not in the voting. So why do a few people get joke nominations like Ryu but not serious nominations they had made?

Force explained this one, but I am still amazed at the fuss my joke nomination caused, as contrasted with the sheer lack of fuss the other obvious joke nominations.
It must be because you're just that threatened by my sexiness. There's no other logical explanation. EVAR.

So if I show everyone my boobs all the drama will die down?

Even if it won't, do it anyways.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Let me go on record as saying that I would much rather fuck Aki than Ryu.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hey, I'd rather do Aki than fuck myself too.

But that doesn't mean I'm any less sexy.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Hey, I'd rather do Aki than fuck myself too
images

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Most Active
ffofbronze.gif
Hazama

Best Quality Poster
ffofbronze.gif
Hazama

Nicest Member
ffofbronze.gif
Hazama
Three Bronze. :) I can live with that haul. Still not sure how I ended up even being nominated for Most Active and Best Quality Poster. And even ranking in Nicest Member, considering the competition? Oh hell yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom