• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS 2018 AWARDS: REGRETS!!! (Was Pre-Show, but now I want to talk about something else lmfao).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Just a reminder that today is the last day y'all have to talk about these categories :reptar: We're gonna be starting the nominations tomorrow!

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Fangu

Great Old One
Yeah I saw now her last post was in April this year, and she only got married last year, idk why I was thinking that happened years ago xD

But yes Soak/ Soakette should be nommed for most missed/ post more. Sorry I missed my chance. Hope someone else did :monster:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Oi, as votes are slowing down in our last set of polls, I thought it would be nice to take a moment to talk about...

TLS AWARDS REGRETS
No, I ain't asking you lot to tell me about members you regret recognising LOL, but to take a moment to name some members that you've realised you missed or members that you think deserved a nomination only after the fact.

I want to start by saying that, having listened to his voice for the better part of the day for Movie Night and reflecting on others 'Nights' I've hung out with him, I'm quite fond of @Interslicery's soft, bass tones and so I regret that I didn't nominate him in time for 'Best Voice'. My one fantasy is to have him read me a bedtime story, preferably about love, with a bittersweet ending. On the topic of 'Best Voice', talking with @Channy again at the Anniversary and especially listening to her laugh reminded me why of the many reasons I'd look forward to bullshitting with her and others in a DnD session. If I could go back in time, I'd nominate her as well. :properhug:

Anyone else with similar woes? <3

Oi! And we ain't writing these things out to invite criticisms ("Yeah, you jerk, why didn't you nominate me??"). Again, I just wanted to give folks another opportunity to reflect on their fellow members, recognise them, and mayhaps share a kind word or so, as I believe that's what the TLS Awards are all about anyway. ^^

I made a copy of this poast and put it up front so folks wouldn't be too confused...

Anyway, go nuts! :megusta:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hey everyone, bumping this to say if you haven't voted in the awards yet and you've been meaning to, make sure to do so before the 30th! I'll be posting the results on New Years Eve, so these are the last few days you have to do it! :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom