• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS (and Others lmfao) Rank... The Best VII CHARACTERS in Final Fantasy!!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
5 days till closing, lol.

I reckon we're going to kick things off with supporting characters and work our way up from there :)

Remember to state your case for why you're voting the way that you are for an exciting and interesting event!!!

We have 51 supporting characters now... but only ONE can come out on top as the best!!

Oh, and full disclosure here: I'll be implementing the use of seeding for these upcoming polls. Best cinematics was random knockout and I reckon I didn't care for the style. So.. yeah.

That's all I wanted to say I think. ^^ Looking forward to it!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Rounds 1 - 3 have been put out. Expect 4 - 6 out later today and 7 - 10 out even later!

Reactions: Ite

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
nvm the formatting done goof'd on all three polls when i tried releasing them closely together so polls shall be released as the day goes on, lmao, i'm not crying you're crying ty please go vote!!!!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
@Clement Rage @LicoriceAllsorts @Roger

I know you three were having a little back and forth about Reeve and his integrity in the first poll of the Quarterfinals! That thread has been closed and moved now, but I wanted to let you know that if you wanted to continue debating about the merits of Reeve's character, please feel free to do so here. I thought it was a pretty interesting discussion myself. :)

Thank you <3

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Just coming in here to respond to Lic's assertion that Red XIII does nothing reprehensible. I mean he apologizes to Aeris about it but he lets her think she's gonna get raped by him... that's pretty rude.

OK I have some questions about Hojo's "experiment"
1. Did Red XIII know what his role in this experiment was supposed to be?
2. If you were in a prison cell being tortured by another species and a member of that species suddenly appeared in your cell, would you immediately assume it had been sent there to have sex with you? or to torture you some more?
3. Are we so sure he was letting her think he was going to rape her? Or was he getting ready to attack her in case she attacked him?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Cloud
Aeris, you all right?

Tifa
She seems all right, ...in many ways.

Red XIII
I have a right to choose, too. I don't like two-legged things.

Barret
What are you?

Red XIII
An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see.
...You must have many questions, but first, let's get out of here. I'll lead the way.

Aeris
Cloud... so you did come for me.

Red XIII
I apologize for what happened back there. I was merely acting to throw Hojo off guard......

Barret
Now we've saved Aeris, ain't no need to be in this buildin'! So let's get the hell outta here!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
As we're wrapping up 'The VII Best... SUPPORTING Characters' event, please consider any antagonists you might've missed (that's our next event) or protagonists (the event after)!

Voting for the baddies will begin early in June. Thanks! Here's a refresher...

1. Aerith Gainsborough - VII
  2. Amarant Coral - IX
  3. Ashelia "Ashe" B'nargin Dalmasca - XII
  4. Auron - X
  5. Balthier - XII
  6. Barret Wallace - VII
  7. Basch - XII
  8. Cecil - IV
  9. Celes Chere - VI
  10. Cid Highwind - VII
  11. Cid Pollendina - IV
  12. Clinque - FFT-0