TLS Audiobook: Case of Barret

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
http://thelifestream.net/final-fantasy-vii/13338/tls-presents-case-of-barret-audiobook/

The latest On the Way to a Smile Novella from TLS is now out for your listening pleasure: On the Way to a Smile: Case of Barret! As previously, the Audiobook is available for you to be able to download in MP3 format for easy listening and transportation at the link below.

“On the Way to a Smile: Case of Barret” (Right Click to Save As)

If you’d rather, we also have the audiobook in two segments via the embedded YouTube clips. You can see the first one at the bottom of the article, and the second half can be viewed by clicking “Read the rest of this entry.” As always, we are very proud of all the hard work by the individuals that went into making this. We hope that you enjoy this latest presentation and look forward to your comments.

Length – 39 minutes 29 seconds

Written by Kazushige Nojima
Produced and Narrated by Joseph Knight
Featuring music by HypochondriacPiano and Roy Todd

Starring
psylentknight as Barret Wallace
Jonathan Waters as Cid Highwind
nuggetsoftruth as Old Man Sakaki
Michael Lloyd as Boilerman
Elephantologist as Junon Mother
Ryushikaze as Sakaki’s Nephew
The3rd23790 as Young Father
The Pawt as Oil Derrick Engineer
Tennyo as Shera
ForceStealer as Rocket Town Engineer

Music
‘Missing Score’ by HypochondriacPiano
‘Sad Reflections’ by Roy Todd
‘The Promised Land’ by HypochondriacPiano
‘A Tinge of Sadness’ by Roy Todd
‘A Time to Heal’ by Roy Todd
‘The Pilot’s Dream’ by HypochondriacPiano
‘Tears Inside’ by Ripley7

All characters and scenarios copyright © SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

X :neo:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Thanks for posting it :D btw the tags on the first youtube vid ar messed up

Also, if anyone wants to read along with this, ive added captions to the youtube vids :joy:

Splintered

unsavory tart
I love the audiobooks, and Barret in here is better than VA in the sequels. Even the music choices and the audiobook covers are fantastic and well thought out. Great job.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Finally got a chance to listen to it. Absolutely phenomenal, Pixel. This is one of my favorite "Case of..."s, and you did an amazing job. The music and choice sound effects REALLY add a lot.

I just wish we could find a way to get this to more people. 156 views on youtube is just a travesty. Have you thought of uploading them on gametrailers.com? They'll frequently feature quality uploads, though I have no idea how they choose them.

Pixel

The Pixie King
I put case of tifa up there, but it only got 240 views since whenever that was. Its difficult to get stuff like this out there

Top Bottom