• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

crack

Donator
why is most pedantic the only one from all of octo's suggestions that actually has a thread? and where's least likely to get an award??

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
why is most pedantic the only one from all of octo's suggestions that actually has a thread? and where's least likely to get an award??

Are you trying to be most pedantic? :wacky:

EDIT: Hey I'm just happy I managed to make a difference.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah, how the hell is that even possible? Did everyone just nominate "all of TLS" for most perverted or something?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Probably would have been easier to nominate least perverted.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
There are a couple categories I know I was nominated for and I'm not listed. :(

Same, I'm really bothered I wasn't included in the polls for Most Knowledgable, I don't do much here anymore but I do consistently provide new info on games and such. But seeing the competition is much more well known and liked than me I wouldn't win it anyway, so meh.

Also quite peeved at that capital "F" again. Is that small detail really so hard to get right?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Is it really that personal for you? :monster: I mean, all my nomination thingees are written as "Satsu", which doesn't even fit my original username lol

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
You don't see me whining because no one wants to meet me.

;_;

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
well i'd love to meet you brent but i'm pretty sure if i do a lot of "accidental" gropage will be going on

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
well i'd love to meet you brent but i'm pretty sure if i do a lot of "accidental" gropage will be going on

Rishi, there's no need to label them as accidents, all you have to do is ask :P

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Same, I'm really bothered I wasn't included in the polls for Most Knowledgable, I don't do much here anymore but I do consistently provide new info on games and such. But seeing the competition is much more well known and liked than me I wouldn't win it anyway, so meh.

Also quite peeved at that capital "F" again. Is that small detail really so hard to get right?
You're legitimately bothered by the fact that you weren't nominated for something that means absolutely nothing? :'

Also, you're annoyed that people don't spell your username with a lowercase 'f'. Would you prefer that, or a name that people can't pronounce properly half the time, even AFTER you've repeated it a half dozen times for them?

*shakes head*

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Would you prefer that, or a name that people can't pronounce properly half the time, even AFTER you've repeated it a half dozen times for them?

This is a problem with your current name?

Think Quexinos gave up even trying. If not, she might as well.
it's so true, even I don't say it right half the time anymore :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
One of the worst names I've ever had to try to pronounce was K-sha. I pronounced it as Keisha. The girl's mother stood up and said "That dash ain't silent boy!"

The name is pronounced Kadasha. WTF, lol.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
One of the worst names I've ever had to try to pronounce was K-sha. I pronounced it as Keisha. The girl's mother stood up and said "That dash ain't silent boy!"

The name is pronounced Kadasha. WTF, lol.

That is so stereotypically stupid that it makes me snort out my current beverage

From what I've already seen of these I want to make one suggestion for next time.

People should only be allowed to nominate one person per category. Look at how many options are in each one this year compared to last. Nominating is suppose to be like saying "I'd vote for this person", so they are added to the list. Since you can't vote for more than one person, there are going to be lots of 0-1 votes for people because the person who nominated them to begin with voted for their actual first choice.

That's all. Please don't say I'm taking this too seriously because part of this is that it would make sure people weren't missed as easily as well.

Top Bottom