• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2011 Discussion Thread

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Why the fook did you need to pester me about this? You know where the pics are, you know what to do (I liked the one with my hands on my boobs).

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Im not posting your pics without your permission!
I aint that kind of creeper woman!!
Besides it's always better getting it from the source!!!

....that and I was aiming for you to post some new shots lol.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Oh. My. Word.

Do you know how fucking intense my schedule is ATM? I should be in bed in fifteen minutes, but I've stayed up at your behest! Gimme some fucking room wench!

Pics in a few days, you bitches had better wait.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
if i'd known there'd actually be pictures I would have held back my vote :monster:

just saiyan

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I was promised pics of a posterior orientation

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You can get rid of the images if people want. I have to say I have all the male members noods etched on my retinas now so they can not be unseen (like I would want to unsee!) :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah, if you don't want to participate don't.

I was tempted to take mine down because I hate them but I won't on principle now.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
if the problem in question is if we should take the pictures down...

as one of the picture-posters, idc that it's there.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Fuck no. I like having the freedom to post my near naked body, if I please, send my naked body, also be able to look at the outstanding figures of the TLS ladies if they please, and not being a damn thing I have to worry about, because I am a grown ass man and I know how to properly conduct myself, respect the privacy of individuals, and not make anyone else uncomfortable with any information, pictures, or conversations I recieve.

I could post or send a picture of my dong right now and I have the good judgement to know that it won't blast me later. I could also personally receive a picture of anyone here (ladies preferably) who decides to bless me with an image of their beautiful body, and I'd never, ever devulge it to anyone nor mention it outside of our confidence nor make them feel uncomfortable with it, because I am a grown ass man and I respect boundaries and I can have good, adult, even butt ass naked fun responsibly.

And if anyone here decides to break that and make people, especially the ladies here because of social vulnerabilities uncomfortable, then I have no problem using all of my power to crush that individual and remove their ability to ever do so again.

Let's grow up, people. We can have fun and still walk away from it unscathed.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
if i didn't want to have me in a bikini top i would not have posted me in a bikini top

so year

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Fuck no. I like having the freedom to post my near naked body, if I please, send my naked body, also be able to look at the outstanding figures of the TLS ladies if they please, and not being a damn thing I have to worry about, because I am a grown ass man and I know how to properly conduct myself, respect the privacy of individuals, and not make anyone else uncomfortable with any information, pictures, or conversations I recieve.

I could post or send a picture of my dong right now and I have the good judgement to know that it won't blast me later. I could also personally receive a picture of anyone here (ladies preferably) who decides to bless me with an image of their beautiful body, and I'd never, ever devulge it to anyone nor mention it outside of our confidence nor make them feel uncomfortable with it, because I am a grown ass man and I respect boundaries and I can have good, adult, even butt ass naked fun responsibly.

And if anyone here decides to break that and make people, especially the ladies here because of social vulnerabilities uncomfortable, then I have no problem using all of my power to crush that individual and remove their ability to ever do so again.

I ain't dick ridin' or nothin' (/riley), but goddamn this was a really great post

all of the brofists ALL OF THEM

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

all the ladies will seal this post with a smooch

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

My nigga

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I appreciate that you feel where I'm coming from. I think that the whole thing is pretty simple. Like, it's no secret that this forum, due to some alignment of the planets thing or whatever, has a lot of attractive dudes and ladies. When people and friends who are attractive get around each other, they want to see pictures of each other; pictures of them at events or with friends or whatever, hence the Picture Thread. Eventually due to this crazy thing called human nature, some will also want to see said attractive members with less and less clothes, up to and including with bras and butt ass naked.

There is nothing inherently wrong with this.

Get thinking otherwise out of your head. There is nothing wrong with people who know each other who find each other attractive to want to see each others boobs and asses and dongs and modeling or whatever the case may be. If people want to have some fun with it, personally or publicly, that is fine and they should have the wisdom to know how. If someone wants to stand out and just watch the fun or do something else entirely, that's fine too. And of course those who want to take advantage of this and cause chaos should just be kicked the fuck out of the fun.

This is simply what it boils down to. It got a bit crazy recently because of the two-three year buildup and everyone suddenly realizing this and being honest about it at one time, but that will simmer down as well. Privacy considerations and common sense. I like boobs. I like butts. I got a big 'ol dong. I like many of the butts and boobs on TLS. I'm not going to lie about that. That's ridiculous.

BUT I like and respect the TLS ladies also as individuals and people with real personalities and feelings independent of that fact and respect their privacy regardless of pictures or whatever, man. They're awesome members first and foremost. That's all it takes, respect.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Welp, this went to shit. What do you folks want to do with the polls with all the images?

Leave 'em - if someone has a problem with it, I expect we'll hear about it soon enough.

And if someone has a problem with other people's pictures, they're just prude (or those people's parents), :monster:.

Main point: Just because something went wrong with one person's pictures, doesn't mean we should sweep everything clean and pretend we're all very ashamed of what went down or something.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Just throwing it out here now. Not that any nood pictures of me will ever surface, but I am still 100% comfortable with people taking the piss out of my rampant, uncontrollable, morbid obesity.

:(

Top Bottom