• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2012 Discussion Thread

Fangu

Great Old One
Okay since it's been brought up again: You guys who missed my pic, you aren't missing a thing. It portrays a sporty ass, not a sexy ass. There's not a square inch of skin, there's basically more thigh than ass in the picture; muscles etc. So there. No I am not fishing for anything.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Okay since it's been brought up again: You guys who missed my pic, you aren't missing a thing. It portrays a sporty ass, not a sexy ass. There's not a square inch of skin, there's basically more thigh than ass in the picture; muscles etc. So there. No I am not fishing for anything.

I think everyone respects your decision to take it down, and doubt anyone suspects ego fishing. The lamentations are probably due more to sadness at missing something to pleasure oneself to. :monster:

Case in point: I'm as much a thigh man as an ass man, so now that you've described the pic I missed, my sadness has increased.

No, seriously, though: decision respected.

But also serious about the thigh and ass thing.

Thanks y'all. It was a lot of fun and I have more to show, just need to get through them all. xD

Definitely something for me to look forward to after my cruise is over then. Maybe the return from vacation won't suck as bad as I expect. :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
...I love this forum.

Rgyay.gif

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Probably going to close nominations around 1PM EST tomorrow.

I'm shocked no one's nominated me most perverted yet. I must be slipping :sadpanda:

Lex

Administrator
You should get your old ACF Tits or GTFO photo out... the upside down in your custom user titlle doesn't do it justice :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Sorry I didn't get the polls up when I said I would. I've been getting some much-needed sleep. I'll get them up in a few hours.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Your n00dz requests have decreased severely my friend. I remember you went on for 50 pages in Fated Children on ACF asking the good ladies for n00dz. :monster:

Good times.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That's a fair point. The severely reduced number of n00dz requests probably has something to do with my not getting nominated for most perverted. :monster:

anyway I've just got some last minute preparations and then I'll get the first ten voting thrads up.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
First round of awards is up, obviously. You have seven days to vote on them.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Aaron you used to ask for tits a lot more when I joined the forum than you do now, maybe the fact that we ladies are actually posting them may have something to do with decrease in requests.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
sorry, i've a question. can i vote for myself? exemple: i've been nominated for 'most likely to take over the world' and i agree with this nomination so i want to vote for myself. can i? (i'm asking this because i don't remember if it's already been said and in some cases it's possible)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Actually, you're required to vote for yourself in the "most likely to take over the world"-category; anyone not putting themselves first can't be taken seriously for that position, :monster:

Top Bottom