• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2012 Discussion Thread

Ghost X

Not sure if it is possible, but maybe next year, I think these polls would be rather more exciting (even more so than they are now, of course) if people could change their vote right until the last minute.

This idea came to me earlier today when I changed my vote to do with the type of social event I'm about to participate in with my volleyball friends after a huge debate :P. Of course, one may abstain voting until the last minute too. I have been rather careless in my TLS voting in some cases :wacky:.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Not sure if it is possible, but maybe next year, I think these polls would be rather more exciting (even more so than they are now, of course) if people could change their vote right until the last minute.

This idea came to me earlier today when I changed my vote to do with the type of social event I'm about to participate in with my volleyball friends after a huge debate :P. Of course, one may abstain voting until the last minute too. I have been rather careless in my TLS voting in some cases :wacky:.
We should have secret ballots.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If someone wants to change their vote they can PM me and I'll edit the poll accordingly. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
The current ones appear to end about 7:45 PM EST on the 11th. The new polls will start whenever I post them on the 11th. I may start them a bit earlier in the day.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Adding people after nominations close is, as far as I know, unprecedented, but if people don't have anything against it then I guess I can do so. I'm probably not going to keep accepting new nominations though; it'll probably just be that and one other nomination someone sent me after I closed nominations.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Am I the only one that thinks it'd be unfair for people to already start voting in the 'attractiveness' categories before nominees have had a chance to make their statement in the form of moar pics? :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nah, it's a fair point. Should I make a thrad for nominees to poast moar pix? :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
The last ones came out last Thurs or Wed , no? Can't remember. I think each 'ten pack' should have a week each :) It's nice to know when we can expect them.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
They came up on Tuesday, and yeah, the idea was a week for each set. I'll probably put up the next ten shortly after my shift ends.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
13 days? Is this like Lightning Returns and the last 13 days? Will the world implode when the 13 days are over? My head is spinning.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'm kinda pissed at myself for not remembering the awards this year. Some polls I've missed, others I haven't voted in because I didn't feel my vote would be particularly valid. Ah well, it's nice to feel in.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Were the older polls closed, then? We can always retroactively make the previous award categories invalid for missing your vote or some arbitrary new rule like that, :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I could run some query to reopen them until the end of the month, I guess.

Top Bottom