• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2013: For Your Consideration (Boobies, Ass, Beard, etc.)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Woo, I was fearing the almighty wrath of Fangu would topple down on me, but then I remembered we're soul sisters.

Also if you ever find my arse on the interwebz, feel free to post it up. :awesome:

Fangu

Great Old One
Unfortunately those are pictures and not video - I used to dance Ragga and Reggaeton, so :monster:

(Also my pics always turn out too clinical, I make that mistake every year - but there won't be dimmed lights and black panties anytime soon for you guys)

AvecAloes

Donator
Oo oo! I'm not a guy! And I'm always willing to exchange pics with ta ladiez of TLS ;)

Oh my gah. I've become the female version of Aaron.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My colleagues (3 of my best friends) and I were voting today on who has the best hiney. As predicted, Dawn won the hearts of everyone here on nightshift. YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!! It was a toss up between her fangu and aloe Vera. But Dawn won a landslide.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I cant believe it too. Take this broken Dragon to paradise, Dawn.

iron_man_by_fsjal_fan-d57eukp.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom