• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2014: Discussion

Cabaret

Donator
I see the nominations list hasn't been updated since it was created, but if anyone hasn't nommed Yop for Member of the year yet, I will. Not only did he manage to upgrade the forums as well as pretty much everything else this year, he also spent time setting up a virtual environment to play with, chucking the code on Github and he always offers his advice when new people join in on making changes to the site. Plus he always takes his time to fix stuff if things go down, and he's done so for five years now. He's the invisible superman working in the shades :monster:

AND He took the time to make TLSbot, then denied it. :P

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Has everyone actually PMed their nominations to Aaron? Just want to throw in that reminder to avoid confusion from past years. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I already nominated the not so mysterious duo. They also need to get a fucking room already.

Most likely to suggest award ideas they'll never win: Carlie

Are you saying my Spanish voice is not sexy?

Cabaret

Donator
I'm still thinking too, a lot of people I'd nominate are up already, so I think I need to think in wider terms (and not just of how to break that nominate yourself rule! :P)

But I wish to make an appeal to those who have not yet PMd their nominations, Hottest male! There are many many more hawt men here than just three! Men, give us yer eye candy! :P

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I have sent in my votes:muhaha:.

Also, has no-one improved, or are we past the point of needing improvement? I would make a Philosoraptor picture of that, but I'm too lazy and tired. Yeah, lazy AND tired.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm so indecisive about who to nominate, can we apply for an extension on the deadline? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Do people really want to keep their nominations secret, then? IDK, it seems kinda duplicate to me, posting in here and PMing and shit, :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yeah, I mean there might be certain noms where you want to keep it a secret - in which case PM, but in general it should be enough to just collate the ones here?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm inclined to agree. I don't remember what Aaron's decision to keep the ones that "count" to PM was based on. Perhaps people editing their posts after he had already tallied things, and then missing stuff as a result?

What was the reason again, Aaron?

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
I only sent in mine and didn't post them here because (again) lazy. But doing it here would be fine. And, it seems Octo still reserves some shame:desu:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
And, it seems Octo still reserves some shame:desu:.

:kirkwhat:

:lol: It's funny because sometimes I think about nominating people for stuff but I kind of know they won't get many votes but I think they're awesome and I wouldn't want to set them up for humiliation :sadpanda:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I just copied the rule from Force's list of rules back when he was the one running it. To be honest I haven't even been enforcing it; I've been counting nominations posted but not PMed as well.

Also I'm moving non-vote posts to the discussion thrad.

Cabaret

Donator
Lawl Aaron if you're breaking the rules then there's no hope of any of the rest of us following them.... 'cept Yopy, he's all honorable like that :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
You let me down Aaron. Now I don't believe in nothing no more.... :no:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Even the 90% spambot accounts? :monster:

Alright, I now expect each voting thing to have a poll with 10.000 options

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
We should have a best spambot category next year.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I've posted my nominations and there's people I think deserve awards but don't have a suitable category. This is too fucking hard!

Top Bottom