• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2014: Discussion

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
A3UvBSA.jpg

Would be more magnifico, but I have to shave once a month for my company's emergency response team requirements.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
What kind of emergency? WE NEED A CLEAN SHAVEN MALE -STAT! :lol:
=P Goofy.

We're technically supposed to stay clean shaven at all times, but we only do training exercises once a month, so I put it off as long as possible. Thankfully, we skip December. Anyway, it's because they're worried about facial hair breaking the seal on a respirator if we had to put on the fire turnout gear or deal with hazardous fumes.

It's extremely unlikely, unless you've got something super bushy going on (I've passed the fit test while unshaven multiple times), but that's the policy.

Cabaret

Donator
Gentlemen I demand you all repost with a smile! Mean n Moody went out with the 80's and can only be done with poofy hair and the spandex pants of a rock god!

Also, Octo this emergency is valid..... I need a clean shaven man STAT! Applicants will be rewarded in love juice. :monster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Gentlemen I demand you all repost with a smile! Mean n Moody went out with the 80's and can only be done with poofy hair and the spandex pants of a rock god!
Reposting, and I'm smiling as I do it. :awesome:
A3UvBSA.jpg

Okay, that bit of assholery out of the way, here's what you actually wanted:

4GKzbi2.jpg

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato

If never know what to say when recording my voice so suggestions would be great.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
If never know what to say when recording my voice so suggestions would be great.

I'm not a Pheasant Plucker
I'm a Pheasant Plucker's son
And I'm only Plucking Pheasants
'til the Pheasant Plucker comes.

Say that as fast as you can :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Aww I still feel he doesn't post enough anymore :(

and Carlie I'm always ready for you ;)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
obligatory pics or didn't happen, etc

I suppose I really ought to get some nominations in, even though I've barely been on the forum the entire year.

And yes, I do accept bribes ;)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
obligatory pics or didn't happen, etc

I suppose I really ought to get some nominations in, even though I've barely been on the forum the entire year.

And yes, I do accept bribes ;)
We're gonna have our work cut out for us to beat Lex and his merry men for the Bromance award. :neo:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Carlie: Sounds like a much better idea than my let's bone in the sea thing :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Okay, now I want to come. You girls can do your own thing I'll just be playing with the dolphins.

Top Bottom