• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2014: Discussion

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah 'come' indeed. :awesome: For the record there really are dolphins from time to time behind that island.

Fangu

Great Old One
Aaron, could you pretty please update the nom list...? I'm going to double nom a lot of people and... it's just going to be more work for you in the end :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Watch out for the dolphins, they're notorious perverts :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm at work and then I have school stuff. I'll update the list when I'm done with both of those.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Do we still need to PM our noms to you or are you taking the in-thread lists too?

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Aaron said:
You may post your nominations here, but you must PM them to count disregard that; I'm not enforcing it.

Also, there's a strike-out on the "but you must PM them to count", but I'm too lazy/can't remember how that's done in a quote.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
[s]text[/s] produces text :monster: If you forget, there's a list of bbcode here :monster:

Anyway I've updated the tallies. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
^ Thanks!

Also pretty much every nerd working on the site has been nominated for the Site Contributor award besides me :monster: Fuck you I am never helping out with bugs or helping out in the design threads again evar, fuck off :monster: :monster:

I hate awards
I hate Christmas
/ Grinches off

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Best Site Contributor - Fangu

Better? :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^HEY
STOP HAVING LOW SELF ESTEEM STOOPID!

Ghost X

Kind of people to contribute pictures after they've been nominated for said categories. Very charitable of you :awesome:.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
If people want I can extent the deadline until the 13th. This means each round of voting will have six days instead of seven, but that's how things were done last year as well so it shouldn't be a problem.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Just give me until tonight to pm you my noms.

The 13th is a good day though as well so whichever. :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Best .gif reply: Road :desu:

FUCK YEAH.

ogzzwh.jpg

Top Bottom