• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2014: Discussion

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Ten years ago I ate a frozen pizza. I threw up and got sick. HAVE YOU REPEATED MY MISTAKE OCTO?!

Do you want Salmonella? Becasue that's how yo get Salmonella
sterling_archer.png

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Aaron, how do you decide which categories are multiple choice and which are not?

Edit: nvm, just read the announcement.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
OMG, it's fucking impossible to decide! When I go to vote I vote for half of the nominees.

I'm gonna try back later. :sweatdrop:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
So...I was looking at a lot of the awards and I noticed that I'd already voted a lot on the polls and was thinking....that's weird I don't remember doing that...until now...that's because I did it when I was fucking DRUNK at 3 in the morning. I think I chose the right ones...I THINK..:lol:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So...I was looking at a lot of the awards and I noticed that I'd already voted a lot on the polls and was thinking....that's weird I don't remember doing that...until now...that's because I did it when I was fucking DRUNK at 3 in the morning. I think I chose the right ones...I THINK..:lol:
You and I literally did the exact same thing. Saturday night I was apparently really in the mood to partake in polls. Not that I remember. :nah:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So....what you're saying is alcohol improves voter turn out? Interesting.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Well it certainly made me wanna vote, I can't even remember if I gave multiple votes or not, I think I might have done it through my HTC and not my laptop too :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
WTF? I can't vote now? Didn't realise there was a cut-off date and between feeling like shite, running round after my parents and working, I've not exactly had much time for foruming stuffs. Hmph.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It was like that last year as well. I didn't think it necessary to announce it this year because no one seemed to have a problem with it last year.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
There are fifteen polls I'd have to reopen. I mean, I can do it if people really want to, but it might also be a disappointment for people who thought they already had their awards sewn up so I'm not sure what would be fairer.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
If theres any closed awards wot I have won, then I don't mind if you re-open them. I'm magmanmingous...magnanugus.....ultra magnoose? :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
goose.jpg

This is what google yielded. Scared the hell out of me.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Seems like not many people care one way or the other. Tell you what: if three or more people say they want a specific category from the first round reopened, I'll do it (as long as it's not Most Pedantic; those results are perfect and I will not tolerate them changing). Or maybe even two if I'm feeling generous enough. The second round is closing on Christmas and I will not extend the deadline, though. This is your only warning.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Can I make a suggestion here?

If some polls are tied with at least two people, perhaps there should be a sudden death round with a new thread and only one vote allowed per person between those who tied? Surely that way, everyone can be greedy bastards and not share awards. :awesome:

Top Bottom