• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2015: For Your Consideration (Ass, Boobs, Face, Voice, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Everyone post your assets to be considered for awards here. Who wants to start us off? :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Um you can't just open a thrad like this without posting the firstest pictuars. Its a rule. I just made it. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Here's a pic I took when I bought my Doctor Who dress a couple months ago.

11391314_10102007442726088_6434863202993455501_n.jpg

That's all I have tbh

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm going to add a plus 10 (for my personal records) to every picture that takes place next to a poo pot. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I'm all out of Austin Powers gifs. :wacky:

Thank goodness, I've ran out of my brain bleach recently. :awesome:

I don't think I was nommed for any of these so I don't have to post pics lololol :awesomonster:

Edit: Joe, you've got to put your voice in here tho.

Kaneki

Banned
I love how you sneakily just recreated the best tits of acf thread in a way that didn't seem perverted.... You have learnt well Joe XD

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I love how you sneakily just recreated the best tits of acf thread in a way that didn't seem perverted.... You have learnt well Joe XD
This ain't my first rodeo ;)

I don't think I was nommed for any of these so I don't have to post pics lololol

Edit: Joe, you've got to put your voice in here tho.
Don't let that stop you! Post anyway :monster:

Also I've nothing recent recorded. Someone go comb through YouTube :awesome:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I don't know that anyone will ever dethrone Tennyo's magumba's, one can only try. :monster:

.....later :wacky:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I'll park my fat ass in front of the camera at some point the future. I still have that one pair of undies I want my hubby to see, so he can take the photo ('cause, you know, it's a bitch trying to take a pic of your own ass xD).

As for the boobies, well, they are looking nice and round, but that's because I've been partaking in the booze too often these days. xD

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
DI5GNBK.jpg

:monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
*Looks at Howl* Oh, if I use something really small for comparison, maybe my boobs will magically look big!
...On second thought, never mind. I don't think they'll ever look big. I'm out of my league. :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom