• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2015: For Your Consideration (Ass, Boobs, Face, Voice, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
A cup, best cup.

That's really all I have to say on the matter

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm still waiting for Avec to come in here and win the internet. For now, I bestow upon you my moste smotherific bits.

20151127_073300.jpg

20151127_073452.jpg

:lol: It's seriously enormous in comparison to the rest of my body/has it's own center of gravity etc. Was enormously (pun) self conscious about it for a long time but it's 99% genetic so there's nothing I can do about it. Guess I've decided to just embrace it and learned to stuff it into very sturdy pants. :lol:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^ It's all about perspective. :wacky:
But seriously...

<-----A cup :wacky:

I store all my fat in my butt cheeks. :monster:
Huh?
A cup?
:kirkwhat:
:what:

I totally thought they were bigger than that!! :wacky:

I'm a C cup, but I can't really notice. It doesn't look like much to me, anyway.

Oh, and nice butt too, what the heck Howl. :awesome:

Edit:

Godot said:
howl wins vote

100000000000/10 would smother

Smother... what? :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
A cup, best cup.

That's really all I have to say on the matter

As someone with barely no chest, as long as it's enough to fill a hand, I think that should count for something.

I do have a nice bootay though. I think the best compliment I've ever gotten was when someone told me 'You have a nice ass for a white girl.' :lol:

Super shy about posting it.

Maybe with some persuasion I could be... persuaded. :wacky:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
TELL ME HOW TO PERSUADE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I just recently (in the last five seconds) made a rule that you can't say such things without backing yourself up with pictoral evidence. :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
TELL ME HOW TO PERSUADE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I just recently (in the last five seconds) made a rule that you can't say such things without backing yourself up with pictoral evidence. :awesome:

Aw shit.

I'm looking, I promise! I have pictures from a boudoir shoot, but none of them show off the curvature of my badonkadonk.

AvecAloes

Donator
So I'm a forgetful person and most of the pictures I wanted to submit are on my computer at home (I'm currently at Force's), so I'll be forced to utilize whatever I can find on my phone. Some of them might be old, but I'll at least get something up (HEYO). Maybe I can add more tomorrow or something :monster:
And now, several pictures because apparently I've been nommed for several things:

2mh6k2x.jpg

6edrfm.jpg

2ailqip.jpg

2ngh076.jpg

2mquwy9.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm jus sayin the ladies here are making it increasingly difficult to stay dick-only. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Damnit Howl, you made me go put on pants!

But BLARGH, you guys all put me to shame. I can't take a decent picture of my butt to save my life. Everyone takes better pictures of my butt except me.

And don't make fun of my skinniness, I've been trying to put on moar pounds, but it's hard :(

12395572_1073692219308999_395698588_n.jpg

1080413_1073692235975664_1470453915_n.jpg

12404595_1073692212642333_618043024_n.jpg

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Don't you ever be 'shamed of nothin. :awesome:
Don't know what you put on pants for but I'll take it. Very impressive! :monster:

Confused cats are confused.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
10 points to Gryffindor for inclusion of the cat. :monster:

Yoga pants asses are acceptable :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom