• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards 2015: For Your Consideration (Ass, Boobs, Face, Voice, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Well, since i'm nominated for the best ass award and because i'm feeeling frisky...

Attachments

• af3195c0-e3a8-4dc0-9783-b63f7f3db4a0.jpg
    af3195c0-e3a8-4dc0-9783-b63f7f3db4a0.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
  • e0605641-bf41-4ec6-9a31-3580aebb5518.jpg
    e0605641-bf41-4ec6-9a31-3580aebb5518.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
  • ee7283f0-ef2a-4b37-8d82-c0b93a0d3d9a.jpg
    ee7283f0-ef2a-4b37-8d82-c0b93a0d3d9a.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
giphy.gif

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Surprised I've been nommed for anything as I've not logged in a long time, so thanks!

Hottest male pic - (not nommed for beard though - I just trimmed half of it off as I was looking homeless and just got a haircut)

Apologies for pic quality used laptop built in webcam

Attachments

• WIN_20151223_12_23_07_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20151223_12_23_07_Pro.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 28

Lex

Administrator
Surprised I've been nommed for anything as I've not logged in a long time, so thanks!

Hottest male pic - (not nommed for beard though - I just trimmed half of it off as I was looking homeless and just got a haircut)

Apologies for pic quality used laptop built in webcam

Oh it's you. Fuck off, you're too attractive XD

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
^ I would agree with this sentiment if anybody had nominated me for hottest male. -_-

That's what I get for not posting a new photo in over two years, I guess.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
There are no recent pictures of me, and even if there were, they'd be terrible, and even if they weren't, it's too late for me to get nominated, and even if it wasn't, I don't really care that much, and even if I did, there are no recent pictures of me. :awesome:

RedFFWolf

Donator
There are no recent pictures of me, and even if there were, they'd be terrible, and even if they weren't, it's too late for me to get nominated, and even if it wasn't, I don't really care that much, and even if I did, there are no recent pictures of me. :awesome:

But I TLS demands more male pics. I think, and I don't mean to put the pressure on or anything in any form, but as our community manager... :awesome:
lead by example

Speaking of which, I should get around to here seeing how I'm nominated for the Hottest Male award (which was quite a shock to the system - again, thank you for the noms and words, I'm still kinda flabbergasted - but geez, I'm a waste for it though :P)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Speaking of which, I should get around to here seeing how I'm nominated for the Hottest Male award (which was quite a shock to the system - again, thank you for the noms and words, I'm still kinda flabbergasted - but geez, I'm a waste for it though :P)

Yus. Do it. Right now. :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
This is probably my favorite photo of the lot.

[old, possibly forgotten, photo]

Attachments

• other computer Asus 004.png
    other computer Asus 004.png
    701.9 KB · Views: 42

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It took me a long time staring at your shoes, trying to figure out which heel you were grabbing and what was crossed where.

And then I noticed "oooo, boobies!" :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
If I wanted to win an award this year, you'd think I'd start uploading videos of my music creations or even my dancing stuff, considering other categories I'm in - but, I seem to have opted to take a picture of myself instead and hope people are getting their kicks in one way or another ;)

And I'm pretty late to the party, but there are much, much more better-looking guys here than me anyway, so that's all cool :D

155syl1.jpg

29ei2qg.jpg

2yx25hk.jpg

2v0ewbr.jpg

28vydj4.jpg

1424328_10202041027363728_1638364919_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom