• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards - Best Bust Thread

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Okay, back by popular demand and the hearts desires of every horndog here here is the thread to show off your glorious chesticles.

15356525_144167386067046_6104750917763208866_n.jpg

Yes it's an old photo of me but it's still funny, damn it! :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
The old me wants to post boobage for posterity and tradition.

The new me is much fatter and doesn't want to blind everyone. :monster:

Good job ladies :wacky:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Everyone has such lovely lady lumps and I'm sitting over here with these mosquito bites. :sadpanda:

:kermit:

Your boobs are lovely

You know what bigger boobs do?

They sag

And then when you lay on your back they try to roll up into your armpits.

Trust me, it's not very attractive.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You know what bigger boobs do?

They sag

And then when you lay on your back they try to roll up into your armpits.

Trust me, it's not very attractive.

QFT.

Not only that, they catch all manner of crumbs, they try to escape from bras - even well fitting ones. If you roll over in bed too fast they can make a clapping noise. They stop you sleeping comfortably on your front. When you have a bath/shower it takes 9000 hours to dry the undersides with a towel - usually you have to use talc.

The good things about big boobs (imo):

They stick out further than my stomach - creating an illusion of er....less fatness?

Theoretically they can be used as a distraction (never had to do this)

er...

That's it.

Oh I guess you could keep pens or pencils under them, if for some reason you were naked and required to keep hold of writing implements while your hands were otherwise occupied. :closedmonster:

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I know I wouldn't want mine much bigger! I imagine they'd get in my way, lead to back pain, wouldn't stay pert as I get older etc.

I'm happy so long as I have enough of a cleavage to stuff an mp3 player down when I'm wearing clothes with no pockets. Very handy, except that the screen lights up periodically and shines through my shirt. I am Iron Man :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I know I wouldn't want mine much bigger! I imagine they'd get in my way, lead to back pain, wouldn't stay pert as I get older etc.

I'm happy so long as I have enough of a cleavage to stuff an mp3 player down when I'm wearing clothes with no pockets. Very handy, except that the screen lights up periodically and shines through my shirt. I am Iron Man :monster:

I like the size of mine too, not small and not big enough to stuff things. I like sports, if they were bigger, it would make playing uncomfortable.

2fnKq00.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom