• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Awards - General Aesthetics Thread

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
If one went to visit the other it would have to be via Red Ite Flight.

God, I'm sorry the puns are out of control, you guys are both awesome I promise there is no sign of affection greater that I am capable of than making idiotic puns. It's how my wife knows I love her and also why she hates me. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm totally late to the party and voting is over and all this other bullshit but
Pp9rOFP.jpg
:monster:

Unless it's stupid and lame then please avert thine eyes :wacky:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Your stupid and lame and I'm going to look at your legs however much the fuck I want AIGHT. :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
By the way people in Skype told me to post the rest of the pics I took the other day so
20161223_041732_zps1kiblm2y.jpg
20161223_041859_zpsyphffplm.jpg
20161223_042052_zpsmc6kda2i.jpg

aren't I teh purd1est

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Your eyes mane- they're like crystals!

Top Bottom