TLS Awards - General Aesthetics Thread

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
:drool:

ffffart.jpg
:monster:

Not attractive enough right now she said.

If it's possible I want to do you even more. :wacky:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
For the purposes of GREATEST FRUKN

this might take me a few edits because I'm been hitting the sauce so give me a few

JEBEcYU.jpg
\
oGDO4Fj.jpg
dkFGaIQ.jpg
PQC8bQO.jpg
PXjsFNf.jpg
tPjH1Ze.jpg

step six TURN UP

also it didn't occur to me until seeing these pictures that that mirror needs cleaning

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
@Tennyo: Okay Galadriel, damn! :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
Ite you're just too hawt. Any photo from you is a disqualify because you're just to hawt.

Also I meant to say: Howl broke the thread. She really did. I don't think there has been breakage in TLS history that can match it. She broke it. That post left me speechless.

Also MEGGY I LURF U

Edit2: Also this is what I look like
20161227_012528_zpsn19nwn0r.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ite you're just too hawt. Any photo from you is a disqualify because you're just to hawt.

...Also this is what I look like
20161227_012528_zpsn19nwn0r.jpg

Look who's talking *sizzle noise*

...no one tell Mr Channy I said that <.<

Oh myyyyy... :megusta:

As someone who generally has no interest in tattoos, that FF7 shoulderblade tattoo is just the coolest...haha

Thanks! I spent years humming and hawing over what to get, and finally picked that one because unless you're in the know you're gonna think it's just a generic barb-wire thing :D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Thanks! I spent years humming and hawing over what to get, and finally picked that one because unless you're in the know you're gonna think it's just a generic barb-wire thing :D

Definitely. The best nerdy accouterments are always the ones that only other nerds will notice/get. :)

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I like stuff that's subtle, in particular I don't like a lot of text literally spelling out what it alludes to. I have quite a few things which I picked up because they were so understated that I could wear them all the time, and no one has yet clocked it's all nerd gear :P Well, my family/friends anyhow, on occasion percipient strangers have screamed at me on account :lol:

So yeah, cool tat/aren't you dreamy etc. :monster:

edit: Fangu you are gorgeous too! <3

edit 2: in saying that... I wore a top hat/brocade corset/mad ruffled skirt last week, so yeah, okay, at times I also run around dressed like I fell out of a fucking TARDIS... but it wouldn't be Christmas without steampunky Sledgenezer Scrooge dressing-up times! :monster:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^This

I have a replica of Yuna's necklace and I get a lot of compliments about how pretty people think it is as a general necklace, but they don't know it's from a video game. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Friend of mine wears the cloudy wolf earring. I can't see myself pulling off the earring look, but it is pretty cool :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
I only take selfies with the idea in mind I'll post them on TLS one day so people know the same guy is behind this account :monster:

6ict2c.jpg

2popfo2.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Red looks like Ite's friendly foreign cousin... or Ite looks like Red's smoldering counterpart.

Either way, you two could be brothers :monster:

...sexy sexy brothers :megusta:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Ones Irish, One's Canadian. You can be the brother O'Canada! :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Red looks like Ite's friendly foreign cousin... or Ite looks like Red's smoldering counterpart.

Either way, you two could be brothers :monster:

...sexy sexy brothers :megusta:

I'd ship it :megusta:

I'm either the outsider or living in my counterpart's shadow? And then we gotta throw incest into the mix? [I mean, it's all totally cool with me if people like that, but I've a bajillion fetishes/kinks/interests and that's not one of them].
I'm not even regular gay to sail the ship properly. This is the most depressing pseudo-relationship I've ever been in :sadpanda:

Still, sex for all, I suppose, or whatever's supposed to happen next :sadpanda:

(But in actual honesty, aww and thank you ^_^ - I'm not comparable to Ite, though, that's for sure)

Last edited:
Top Bottom