TLS Distand Worlds Weekender NL 2023

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Via pidgeon? idk :monster:

anyway I know I'm slow and lazy and shit, but I just ordered tickets for me and the family; if you want to attend, probably best to sort out the concert tickets soon as possible, about half the ones are gone already; if you want me to buy them for you, send me a ping on discord, I don't check the forums often enough!

As for the rest, I'm planning on organizing a place to stay; it'll likely be outside of Amsterdam because fuck that city, but ideally it'll be within 30 minutes driving of Amsterdam & co. Depending on whether people want to stay at that one or organize their own, we'll probably rent a van as well.

ANYWAY. PING ME IF YOU WANT ME TO BOOK YOU TICKETS, we'll handle payment one way or another.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hot, :monster:. Oh by the way, we're on row 24, so far I've booked seats 17, 18, 19 and 20; if you have a ticket and can change seats, or still need to get yours, I'd try on that row (it's on the right-hand side)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I need people to keep annoying me about this beacause I keep forgetting <_<

Would be neat if I can get a rough number on how many people will show up, for arranging accomodation; with a big enough group we can get something entirely to ourselves, which would be ideal

Top Bottom