• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Family Portrait Thread

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 37 94.9%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's almost there. Here's what I suggest...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "You know, sometimes life will toss your Baked Alaska right in the rubbish bin. And you scream and s

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Pardon me! I forgot about this, been buried with work and my other project! Please, can I know more on how can I be qualified?

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
*Casts Pheonix Down On Thread*

I'M FINE-TUNING ONE OF THE CHIBIS IN THIS GROUP SHOT HERE BUT I FIGURED I WAS FINISHED ENOUGH TO POST THE GROUP SHOT YAY! :reptar:

featuring our first child chibi!! :kermit:

Group_Shot_10.png

This might be one of the most charming group shots so far! Cuz the range of differences goes far between each chibi <3

Whoot whoot, so we've got less than a year before this whole thing has to be put together and 'technically' five months left for sign-ups, though I get the sense that most of the folks who want to partake in this thing are a part of it now. :joy:

As of now the to-do list is:
  1. Shademp
  2. Jesse McCree
  3. Lith

I've been slower than when I first started making these things, but I haven't stopped completely! I'm determined to put this together, so go ahead and sign up if you've been hesitant/think it's too late at this point/if you haven't already!

I'LL MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN :kermitu:

merci!

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
AAAAA I love Obsidian Fire!!

Can I commission you to do one of my XIV character when you have the time? (Since I&#8217;ve already been done)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Tiny Crash is absolutely adorable and the attention to detail on Obs' character is great. Weird seeing art of a person I recognise from an MMO :lol:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Omg Crash is so cute ahhhhhh! <3 :reptar: And I looove Obs hnnng omg can you draw my XIV character too :wacky: Srsly though I just love this project so much <3 It&#8217;s just like Fancy, amazing and lovable :reptar:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
demonwolf looks so comfy lying on the floor while the rest of us maniacs figure out how to take a group shot. CrashOuch's adorableness should be weaponized.

Ty for drawing all those details on mine, Fancy! I love how it all came out.

And thanks a ton to Fancy for organizing all of this and drawing everyone. It's going to look so great when everyone's put together.

demonwolf

Pro Adventurer
Thank you for all your effort Fancy! I know I already said this in PM but I can't say it enough.

Those tiny details on Obsidian-san is amazing. O_O And CrashOuch-san's make me regret a little not being a human child. So adorable!
Keep being awesome!

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
They are so cute Fancy! Love the details of Obsidian and the cute expression of Crash also look that adorable wolf.
In future I commission you my Tera main :watchingu:

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Yo. Sorry I took so long to get back to you, haven't been on site since August, so just got PM now. My reply didn't go through, so just mentioning here that your design is great. The proportions being so inhuman mustn't have been easy. Minor detail, cloven hands as well as feet, assuming that's not too hard to do. I realise that my model is pretty complicated.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
You know what I look like (or you should, there's a pic of me not far away at all) and you can draw me however you like. :reptar:

I joined in '12 so I guess I'm an adult? That's a good one.

Would you like your avatar in the portrait to reflect the avatar you have on the forum as of the time of this exchange?
>If not, please send me a photo of the image you’d like portrayed in your portrait avatar (it can be an image of yourself, a favourite character, a pet etc etc).
Naw, I dont hold any real attachment to my avatar. Just guy with generic brown hair and glasses is fine.

Do you want a name other than your current username hovering over your avatar?
Inter, if Interslicery is too long for some reason.

Do you have any preferences for the age you’re portrayed as?
>If not, you’ll be portrayed as whatever group you belong in.
I'm old, and tall. So old age for me, it is.

Do you have any preference as for the type of expression/attitude/pose your avatar is sporting? (default is neutral/looking generally content).
Generally content is fine. My face is usually pretty blank.

Do you have any other specifications you’d like to include (certain clothes, certain colours, SMALL accessories, etc)?
Maybe wearing some kindof Tron suit (Tron Legacy, not the original), with a glowing sword or something. Electric blue. I've always loved the Tron aesthetic, and it kinda fits my name.

Thanks in advance!!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Causually drops this by like nothings changed

giphy.gif

Group Batch Numbah 11!
Group_Shot_11.png

I ain't even gonna make any more promises cuz I seem to jinx myself when I do. I need to update the master post because the whole "you must sign up 6 months prior to September" bit doesn't even ring true anymore lol. I tackle these chibis when I have the time and energy to tackle them and I'll keep working on them so long as folks are interested up until September. :P

Thanks as always, lovies.

The List
  1. Shademp
  2. Lith
  3. Flintlock
  4. BforB
  5. Interslicery
  6. solo player sab
  7. FancySycamoreTree

Last edited:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^Hahaha merci! Did you want an avatar yourself? I definitely consider you a regular :awesome: :glomp: hit me up on discord if you're interested and I'll get your deets!

So, this is probably how the portrait's gonna look with people's names either over their chest or off to the side cuz I really want to convey the cosiness.

picha.png

Thoughts?

I'm not sure how Cthulhu is gonna fit in at this point LOL maybe I'll have people spaced out around him whilst his glowing red eyes are front in centre. There's a 'stand in' Cthulhu for the time being.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I'm not sure how Cthulhu is gonna fit in at this point LOL maybe I'll have people spaced out around him whilst his glowing red eyes are front in centre. There's a 'stand in' Cthulhu for the time being.

I think he should be gigantic and behind the frame itself rather than in the portrait, holding it and looking down upon us mere mortals like the vengeful god-creature he is.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
All right, unless someone can beat out this idea, I think we have a winner. Getting chills picturing it aaacckk \o/ Thanks for much for your input ^^

Haha, I've just realised that you literally thought outside of the box. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I agree with above statement but also add the frame itself should be a tentacle :P

Also thank you very much for the offer is love to be included ^_^

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
^I was just trying to picture that! I'mma sketch out a couple of things (eventually, lmao, I promised myself no promises) and see how they turn out.

And of course! The love goes without saying. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I wouldn't want to impose myself as some kind of eldritch god-king looming over the whole lot though (we all know that's Lex <_< <3 ), but up to you, :monster:

Top Bottom