• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Family Portrait Thread

Is this a good idea?

• Yes, it is!

Votes: 37 94.9%
  • No, it isn't!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's almost there. Here's what I suggest...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "You know, sometimes life will toss your Baked Alaska right in the rubbish bin. And you scream and s

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Of course it only makes sense for Cookie Monster to loom ever larger :closedmonster:

Fancy don't you think it's about time you added yourself to this portrait. That may have sounded like a question but it was actually a demand. A staff demand. This comes all the way from the top.

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Family_Portait_w_Cthulhu.png

This must absolutely be an official poster/t-shirt of the TLS.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
omg the Yop and Lex looming over is amazeballs - but I agree, Cookie Monster is forever supreme.

Everyone looks great but I love (and think the most) accurate depictions of Mage and Flare - I mean, we all look different but you really managed to capture what distinct features they have and they're awesome XD <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It's my resting bitch feisu to a tee. :awesome:
Gotta say, I love how many cats have made it into the portrait. :D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't think that's what a pedant looks like, :monster:

...actually what does a pedant look like? Is it even an instrument? :thinking:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
A little more than a year ago, I made a PROMISE Mr Frodo, A PROMISE.

“Finish this project, Fancy Sycamore. And I did mean to.”

But then life happened and I just didn’t have the time, resources, (and, at times, the motivation) to finish. Between losing all the project data, moving, and working long hours at the new job(s), 25th September totally snuck up on me!! And I’m ashamed to say that the family portrait simply isn’t finished.... yet.

I’ve missed the anniversary of this site... yet, I am still determined to finish this :P

My projection now is: Christmas Day. I’ve missed 25th September, but let’s hope that with sharper time management on my part (and better resources—I finally caved and bought a laptop to bring with me when I’m away from home), I can finish 25th December. :P

Merci beaucoup and uh... wish me luck!! :wacky:

HAPPY 10th EVERYONE!!!!
42693E8D-FC66-4B2D-ABCB-507D3706E0F0.gif

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Good luck Fancy! The work you did already is super gorgeous and special and you should feel really proud <3 Also, please don't like stress yourself out or put too much pressure on yourself! If you don't finish, you don't finish and that's okay and you still made great things along the way. So. Yeah. Take it easy dude!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well @f a n c y you haven't missed the anniversary of the forum and that one is more relevant to your project. But you have to know that your work has been amazing and not just on this project and, I don't think anyone here thinks you have to finish the project by that date.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
holy shit another group shot what i met a goal say what

Group_Shot_13.png
NUMBER 13!

What's hilarious is that Tel and B are going to be even smoller when put against the rest of the chibis bc sab is a child in this pic and Tel and B are babies. :megusta:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

As some of you may know, I lost all of my data for this project when one of my drives exploded. If folks would be so kind as to send me the png file of their chibi, that would help me loads. I do plan on paying for recovery service, but I'm not sure when that will be (it costs a pretty penny). Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom