TLS "For Your Consideration" thread (Boobies/Ass/Beard/Voice/etc.)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Time for everyone's favourite part of the TLS awards :monster: This is the place for members to post their assets as a form of advertising for awards. Let's hope we get some good results this year :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Re: Voice award. Shall I nab something of mine from YouTube or does somebody want to think up an awkward/hilarious/inappropriate paragraph for competitors to record? :wacky:

I fear my ass and breasts would get me less votes

Tempted to post some ass (only realized just now it doesn't have to be naked though, right?), but it is well-documented that male asses can't compete with female asses, ergo the contribution would be pointless. :monster:

I posted my ass once.

Didn't even get a pity nomination. :wackymonster:
Right in the feels. *bro hug*

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Re: Voice award. Shall I nab something of mine from YouTube or does somebody want to think up an awkward/hilarious/inappropriate paragraph for competitors to record? :wacky:

I fear my ass and breasts would get me less votes
^Everyone should just say that last sentence :monster:

@Shad, don't edit your posts quoting posts that came after yours, it is mindbending! :lol:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No. In fact, if you're female, poasting n00dz is strongly encouraged. Just use spoiler tags. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I think....if it's spoilertagged NSFW it's ok? IIRC people poasted a load of bra pics ages ago - bras are ok UNLESS YOU'RE A COMET SCIENTICIAN! :monster:

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth

Not my best beard photo, but there you go. It's a bit old, but it's what I got. :monster:

EDIT! Also totally agree with Octo re: the voice thing. I would totally say that for no reason :D

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Hmmm, pretty sure no-one wants to see my bewbs or ass.
You're joking, right?

I mean, I'm sure someone here would like to see them. I'm not saying that someone is me, you understand. I might look at the pictures, of course. Probably. Definitely. But it could be anyone! :monster:

In fact, if you're female, poasting n00dz is strongly encouraged.
Hey, no discrimination! Everyone is welcome to get naked.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm not going to discourage anyone from poasting n00dz if they wish, but it's really only the females I have interest in seeing naked. Sorry, dudes :monster:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
What if....like...a guy did a 'buffalo bill' so it looked like a ladygarden? and just took a waist down shot? Would that work?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^100% APPROVAL RATING

Is that Jesus on the wall behind you? I like the way he's looking at you, like he's thinking 'niiiiiiice' :lol:

Top Bottom