• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS "For Your Consideration" thread (Boobies/Ass/Beard/Voice/etc.)

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
You're joking, right?

I mean, I'm sure someone here would like to see them. I'm not saying that someone is me, you understand. I might look at the pictures, of course. Probably. Definitely. But it could be anyone! :monster:

You're right, I do joke. I know Benj wants to see them:awesome:. He says it all the time.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
If there's a sudden influx of newbs, don't get too excited.

It's just eoffers looking for n00dz.

I may or may not have said Carlyle has some semi nudes somewhere in the pic thread.

Cabaret

Donator
I wanna see them toooooo!

Yeah y'all heard me, I possess no fuck's nor shame to give and as such throw my own n00dy hat into the ring. :monster:

555254_10152609654050344_1588711417_n.jpg

10432088_10154874777805344_193980971138775717_n.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
XD

OH JESUS.IT KEEPS LOOPING I CAN'T BREATHE.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Nothing could ever be wrong with anything resting your head on them boobses.

I NOW DEMAND TO SEE AIRLING AND DARTH IN A PLAY

WHERE YOU DRESS UP IN VICTORIAN COSTUMES

Your voices belong in the theatre!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I demand to see all TLS in a play, at that rate.

Make it happen people. <3

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
One of you tech whiz types, be a good fellow, and string all these voice clips together and play them over this

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If this were Reddit, I'd be upvoting you to the moon right now.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
@Shad: Aww stop it you.... :D Thanks.

@Joe: Yes! Please! Lots of theatre stuff, and plays, and... stuff!!! I'm in!! :monster:

@Octo: I nearly bonked my head on my desk laughing, that would be brilliant! It should be strung together, maybe remixed a little, modulated to make harmonies, we could make a whole song out of it :aah: :excited: okay calm down, breathe... Yes. I agree. Someone honour this lovely lady's request. :D

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Cab is 100% pure natural organic honey. It is known. ;)

Also, PMSL at those recorded statements, the Barney impression made me glad I'd already had a wee. :awesome:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Yeah, both these women are seriously sexy as fuck. I would die happy if they would turn supervillain, team up and smother me with their lady bits.

Fangu

Great Old One
For your consideration, latest pic I posted on TLS:

I'm too sexy for my pants

tumblr_nczfyp10n01siiz3so1_500.jpg

Yeah I'm not even trying.

^Fangu puts us all back in the Kubrick. :D

Srsly that's what I think about when I see those pants. 2001: A Space Odyssey. I LOVE IT!

Top Bottom