TLSfriends.png

This was a Tumblr graphic, but I fixed it. :monster:

<3
Kassi

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
We'll always be together, however far it seems........together in electric dreams :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
is it bad that I would like to have sex with all of my female friends

even the lesbians

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
TLSfriends.png

This was a Tumblr graphic, but I fixed it. :monster:

<3
Kassi

By my count, at least five members of the forum are a weekend Road Trip's distance away or less. So, my green's a bit bigger.

Or maybe NC IS Narnia...

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
NC is totally Narnia. Bev Perdue is the White Witch, Dean Smith is Aslan, and the lands are replete with Christianity, racism, and gender stereotyping. SC ... well it's more like Mordor.

I am neither cool nor a "TLS friend", but am within roadtrip distance. Bring Red Oak or Big Boss.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
NC is totally Narnia. Bev Perdue is the White Witch, Dean Smith is Aslan,

Dunno bout Bev as the WW, but folks definitely treat Smith like the LionJesus.

and the lands are replete with Christianity, racism, and gender stereotyping. SC ... well it's more like Mordor.

I wasn't aware industry was up so much in SC, but otherwise, yeah, sounds about right. Especially the giant man eating spiders.

I am neither cool nor a "TLS friend", but am within roadtrip distance. Bring Red Oak or Big Boss.

It's going to be difficult to get him to come, he's rather busy running global conspiracies and all.

Didn't your mum ever tell you size isn't everything.

Maybe yours told you that, but my mother never had any occasion to advise or reassure me about the importance of size, since I never had any insecurities about it.

Fangu

Great Old One
Shademp is the only person living close enough that I could actually drive there. That's 445 km (277 miles).

The person next to that is Flint, which is about a 1000 km (621 miles) drive and it looks like said trip includes something like two ferry rides - so unless you're making it a vacation drive, you would never drive to Helsinki from Oslo, you would take a plane. So most TLS'ers would include a plane ride for me - there's too much water everywhere, lawl.

But in spirit we unite etc
Actually that's part of what I like about this place. The widespreadness. Hey Octo did you find that map thingy yet? :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
On topic: I used to live like 30 minutes walk away from Bex. Now after moving house, I'm a couple of hours train ride away from her and Scott in either direction.

Top Bottom