• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Instagram: Call for Content

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hello, everyone! TLS now has an Instagram account!

https://www.instagram.com/thelifestreamnet/

If you have any FF related images you would be okay with having posted, whether that be art, photography, or screenshots from games, please let me know either in this thread or via PM, and also post a link to your Instagram if you have one!

I also plan on highlighting site and member updates using the Instastories. If you have something you would like highlighted, such as if you are a streaming or doing anything else geeky/nerdy/ff-related, let me know and I'll try to get them on the story.

If you have no content to contribute, no worries! Please still follow the account, and let me know if you have an Instagram account so the TLS account can follow you!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
picture.php

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Rishi: Holy shit I never knew you could do stuff like that! That's amazing! :O

@Tetsujin: That photo is pretty awesome, though. I'll totally post it.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
31092028_10160394864655442_6442156614186172416_o.jpg

solo player sab

normie trash
AKA
Sab
Hi hello
In light of the new forum perhaps it’d be cool to post a screenshot of the sexy new mobile view for some visibility? I’ve seen some small businesses and online vendors do this and thought it might be a good idea for TLS too :)

Just a suggestion, of course! :P

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
I second @solo player sab's idea! Would also be great to see periodic links to our latest podcast/YouTube videos as well using existing cover art for the thumbnails; it could give our instafeed a more lively and varied look with the 'Lifestream green' peppered consistently throughout.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
@Flare and I have been discussing what we we’re going to do for the banner for the upcoming, ‘TLS RANKS FF SONGS’ event. If either of us are able to give you an adorable picture of a widely recognised FF creature playing an instrument by the end of today, that would make for a fun ad for the event, eh? Like “Hey, we’re doing this cool fun thing, come join us mebbe?”

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
My suggestion would be to have multiple people with access to the TLS Instagram account, who coordinate together to post content. Seems like we have the interest.

I think this is a great idea and something I'd been thinking about myself :mon: I think it could be effective to diversify content, and could potentially increase activity as we would be able to cover a wider range of timezones.

If we're worried about tone consistency, we could collectively come up with a general clause of guidelines to ensure that we're on "brand" and run content by each other before posting to confirm that everybody is on board with what's being posted. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Top Bottom