TLS Livestream: E3 2018

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Hey guys, did you all just go offline for the stream? I was signing in to chat (on twitch) & then the stream was offline...? I saw up till Elder Scrolls VI.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Yeah we just ended as the Bethesda conference closed! There's no more conferences tonight and for most of us on stream it's past 4am. :closedmonster:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
ahhhh, I wanted to say hello ha ha ha.

I'm going to do my best to set my alarm for 2:50am tonight for the SE stream.

It's currently 1:11pm for me.

Sleep well & talk in 14ish hours.

I don't want to be "that guy" but could anybody clearly explain to a newb what I've got to do to be able to participate in the voice chat please? I've got my headphones, everyone will be sleeping when it's relevant & I'll be watching on SE youtube stream. So how do I "join" you guys to chat?

Sorry for the probably frustrating question, please don't hit me & thank you.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Don't worry. The real action is tomorrow. :monster:

Lex, would it be possible for one person to stream on Twitch and another person to stream on YouTube?

Just throwing out ideas, ignore them if that's not anything possible. :P

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
So I will very likely be on my phone tomorrow deeking out for an early lunch to participate. Again for the umpteenth time I ask (sorry) is it 10am or 11am? Some things recently have been saying 10.

What do I need open to be able to participate? Again I'll be on my iphone so I wanna make sure everything works the way it's supposed to (I can hear/watch and chat...)

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
http://www.e3countdown.com/

This shows when. To participate in the chat you come on 30 minutes prior to the conference, you need to have headphones on, have the youtube e3 stream open (there'll be a link posted in Discord when they go live) and the Lifestream Twitch chat open in a seperate window. Otherwise you can simple watch along with us on https://www.twitch.tv/thelifestream and talk to us via chat.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Thank you very much Minato.

Headphones are ready to go. I'll set my alarm now & will work it all out from there :D Cheers!

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Hey guys, I'm hitting the link Minato gave for discord & I'm not seeing much, I made an account & such... how does this work? :S

Top Bottom