• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Member Spotlight (Reboot)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
tls_member_spotlight_png_2_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dc4gjmp.png

Hello everyone! :reptar:

I’ve been wanting to bring back the member spotlights for a little while now and finally have a bit of free time to do so (and managed to finish the little graphic that’s been in the works for uh, a while….)

For those of you that are new to the community, TLS Member Spotlight is something anyone can sign up for, so long as you’ve already made 10+ posts on the forum. It’ll be a first come, first serve basis that decides the spotlight order!
When it’s your turn in the spotlight, I will PM you with a few starter questions, and once they’re answered I’ll make the spotlight thread for you, posting the questions and your answers to them to get the ball rolling.
Your thread will be
(emphasis on 'or so', the week rule isn't absolute, if people are still actively asking a member questions then no need to close it! I will however continue to post a new spotlight every 10 days or so, depending on when the member for that spotlight is available to answer questions. :))
for anyone to post in and ask you questions! It’s a fun (hopefully :wacky:) way for us all to get to know each other better! <3

I’ve created an order list and put it at the bottom of this post for easy access, and I’ll be editing that over time to show the current order and those who’s spotlights have been done.
I already have the first two test subjects members to get things started! ;)

So then! Would anyone else care to sign up for some spotlight threads? :awesome: Doesn’t matter if you’ve done it before in the past! Go ahead and sign up if it sounds fun again! :joy:

Spotlights Finished

Spotlight/s Ongoing

Spotlights Incoming
  • Interslicery
  • Alex Strife
  • Keveh Kins
  • Ryvius
  • Minato
  • KingdomHearts530
  • Sab
  • Channy

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Oh, go on then. Third time lucky? :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I dunno I've already done it twice and I've no filter, does anyone really need to know anything more about me? :lol:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I dunno I've already done it twice and I've no filter, does anyone really need to know anything more about me? :lol:

Yes. :awesomonster:

SRSLY tho. We always have new people comin' round these parts who don't know ALL THE THINGS yet.

X :neo:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Ahh ok then SIGN ME UP! :awesome:

but I want a really good probing ok?

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I've never done it and I'd kinda like to! Maybe? Does anyone actually wanna know anything about me? :lol:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I've been a bit AWOL recently, but I'm trying to be more active here. Might as well.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Forgive me if this has already been answered but why is the actual Q&A here and not General Discussion?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
No idea. I can move it if needed, though I'll wait to hear from the community folk first, as I'm not sure if there was a particular purpose in this ones' location (I'll preemptively clear out the old threads of the previous ones from GD now though).

X :neo:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Ah, it can be moved to General Discussion! Totally wasn't thinking about that for the actual Q&A threads. :wacky: Thanks for catching that Mage!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hey everyone! I wanted to bump this thread to show a quick status of the spotlights and to ask if anyone else would like to sign up for them? I've edited the OP to show all spotlights so far posted, currently active, and upcoming, but for reference I'll post the latter two stats
Spotlight/s Ongoing

Spotlights Incoming
  • Interslicery
  • Alex Strife
  • Keveh Kins
  • Ryvius

As you can see, we currently have only 4 people signed up! So, would anyone else like to give it a go after them?

If you're worried about people asking uncomfortable questions, I'd like to mention that you only answer the questions you want to. No obligations to answer everything; the main gist is to have fun and make sure this is a comfortable environment for the person in the spotlight. :)

Hope to see a few more of you sign up and give it a go! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom