• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Members & TV Tropes

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Doctors and bio chemists at least partially match. I mean, they wear lab coats. Everybody knows stereotypical nerds wear lab coats.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Stereotypical nerds get all the hot crazy women anyways.

The_Serpent__s_Temptation_by_Doctor_Franken_Stein.png

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I guess that makes herr doktor a Xanatos Sucker to her various Xanatos/Batman Gambits.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I guess that makes herr doktor a Xanatos Sucker to her various Xanatos/Batman Gambits.
oh no, he's never her bitch, they just have intense Foe Yay

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Damn.. I always love Big Bads who do Xanatos Roullettes or Xanatos Gambits. The key to strategy......is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Damn.. I always love Big Bads who do Xanatos Roullettes or Xanatos Gambits. The key to strategy......is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory.
That's not to say she doesn't do Xanatos Gambits, it's just Stein isn't her sucker. The main character of the manga is.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Lol the kids do Qualify as a Xanatos Sucker, but Black Star can be a good Spanner in The Works and a Shut Up Hannibalist.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Frankenstein is not a nerd. He's just batshit crazy.

Top Bottom