TLS Mini Christmas Party!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm glad you all had a good time. I did too! :reptar:

I dunno how I'd feel about running it every two months but if people want to take turns hosting it then I'll definitely join!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I had a great time, thanks to everyone, and thanks to Flint for being the host, that Quiplash was fucking hilarious. I'm bummed out about my shit internet connection but I'll see what I can do about that in future. Wasn't expecting the boy to crash so late but the little bugger was a bit hyper and I was rather tipsy. :P
Whose mind did I blow with my coarse-as-a-badger's-bollocks Brummieness? :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Quiplash. How the fuck I won those two rounds (although the second was literally just me, Tenny and Mage because SOMEONE messed it up! ;)), I will NEVER know! :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Is Quiplash the kinda game you could do offline? Like, at not!kupocon? Or would it be weird to have everyone play with their phones :monster:

It's a great / fun party game, I really like it.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Is Quiplash the kinda game you could do offline? Like, at not!kupocon? Or would it be weird to have everyone play with their phones :monster:

It's a great / fun party game, I really like it.

I'm sure there's some way we could play it in person over there. We could just hook it up on a laptop and play it that way maybe? Would be one hell of a time I'm sure!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Also wanted to chime in here and say thank you for organizing Flint, it was a grand ol' time and would happily do it again (re: we should do it moar!!). Mr Channy is not as enthused :monster:

Top Bottom