• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS mini New Years Eve party!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hello ya’ll! :reptar:

This is just an impromptu idea that was asked about on Discord!
Basically some of us don’t have much planned offline for New Years Eve, and mentioned they wouldn’t mind hanging out with TLS friends. So we’re going to have a mini party thing on Discord’s chitchat voice channel to hang out and enjoy the day/night! :D

There’s no games planned at this time, and there’s no set time to join on voice! Who knows what could happen! Could be games, could be booze, could be singing, could be orgies, and so on! If that sounds fun why not swing by and chat and ring in the new year with some of the best people around? ;)

Just make a post in this thread if you’re interested, so we can get an idea of when people will be on! :D

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I can probably make it for the earlier part, (my afternoon to mid-evening) but I'm not sure about night-time. Personal shit going on, so we'll see.

And I do want to hear singing! ^^

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'll be available during the day - been snowing too much so me and Mr Channy will probably stay home but not sure about being on at midnight. Fun to ring in the new year multiple times as per everyone's timezone :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I can't make it but I kinda wish I could, I bet it'll be really fun again!

someone save the pictures and send them to me, kthxbye

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
I will be there, plans with friends fell through! Aka, they're too lazy. So I'll be spending it with better people instead :awesome:

Looking forward to another surely awesome time with you all :reptar:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm afraid I'm hosting a party so I won't be able to make it. Hope y'all have fun and shit :wacky:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Meeting up with people to ring the New Year with pizza and alcohol but have fun guys, don't do anything I wouldn't do. :awesome:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I might be able to pop on for a wee small bit, but it kinda depends ... partly on my sister's mood :lol:

Happy New Year if I don't see any of you before! Have an awesome time tomorrow <3 (and next year, obviously.)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I was meant to post in this, but I forgot. :monster:

Hell to the yes! I'll be there.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
People are on Discord right now if anyone wants to join in!

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
0uvQTLZ.png

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to show up in the end! Hope y'all had a great time seeing in this new year! <3

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Yeah, sorry I didn't really show much, just a few text messages. My voice is gone and I'm sick as a dog (as I keep whining here, there and everywhere!). I hope you all had a wonderful time!

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Sorry I didn't show guys, I was totes drinking for the first time in forever. :monster:

Although I think it's fucking hilarious that I somehow logged into the text chat right as Remy said the chat needed moar Lith. Like FUCK, I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I was keeping tabs on this earlier in the day but I think the party must have started after I left.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Yeah it was fairly low key and didn't start early, I don't think people started chatting on voice until.... 2pm my time?

It was such a sudden thing, and planned on the actual day, I'm partly surprised people showed up at all, but it was lovely all the same and I had fun hopping in and out with those who attended (had some family visiting part of the time) :D

Top Bottom