• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS needs help for its Compilation Contest

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Since Yop and I suck at graphics and shit, can someone who is more skillful and has the time, make a neat little collage using screenshots and shit of various moments in the Compilation of FFVII? That can serve as our graphic and logo for this contest we're going to hold.

Could someone help us out with this? Please? :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Thanks for that.

But we seriously need some help guys. C'mon!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Seriously, considering how much graphical talent we have here, SOMEONE'S gotta be able to help us out for this forum wide/site wide contest. C'mon.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Guys, c'mon. Can someone be arsed, to whip up something here? Please? This is for the community and the site, and it's gonna be on the front page. Isn't that a worthy cause?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Since Yop and I suck at graphics and shit, can someone who is more skillful and has the time, make a neat little collage using screenshots and shit of various moments in the Compilation of FFVII? That can serve as our graphic and logo for this contest we're going to hold.

Could someone help us out with this? Please? :monster:

Bump guys, we need some help here!

Thanks for that.

But we seriously need some help guys. C'mon!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Seriously, considering how much graphical talent we have here, SOMEONE'S gotta be able to help us out for this forum wide/site wide contest. C'mon.

Guys, c'mon. Can someone be arsed, to whip up something here? Please? This is for the community and the site, and it's gonna be on the front page. Isn't that a worthy cause?

You're begging more than a crack addict begging for his daily dose. Chill out bro.

Top Bottom