TLS newbie. Sup?

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
Hi, I'm SSD! You might remember me from such websites as Evageeks, Ao3, and the CloTi :cloudball::tifaball /:zackball::aeriball: Zerith Discords.

Anyway, I've been lurking for....(I think) around 2 years now? Fancy suggested I get over my shyness and join, so here I am!

:success:

I'm an OG VII fan since '97, though I've only joined the "fandom" proper about last year or so. Dunno how much I'll post (although I've always preferred old school communication like IRC and forums to new-fanged social media) but I've been on the Remake hype train since it was announced in 2015. Assuming June will give us a Tifa-centric trailer and her DLC in Dissdia NT (though a Zack is fine, too!).

It's nice to finally be here! :tifaball

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
Hah, thanks again for the invite!

I'll just be sitting over here waiting to fangirl over Tifa :tifaball (Square should do smart future trailer marketing and keep Zack as sorta a surprise for newcomers...)

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
Regarding Tifa: I can feel it in my bones, at L.A.'s FFVII concert or E3 itself, we'll see her :tifaballHer being Dissidia DLC for June would be awesome sauce, but no big if we have to wait a bit longer. Back to VII, from a marketing standpoint originally Cloud, Barret and Aerith were revealed first in magazines/the demo discs, so I'm not too worried?

Welcome Solid State Drive SailorStarDust! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Haha, thanks so much! Just to make sure I didn't miss anything—is there a proper Rules section, or is it pretty much "Don't be a Dick?" (On Evageeks.org, that's our Zeroth Rule, too;))

Ghost X

Don't be a dick is the basic rule. We did have a thread with rules somewhere, but it is not pinned in the forum information section, which I secretly find odd. It is probably somewhere staring me in the face, mind you.

SailorStarDust

Kept you waiting, huh?
AKA
SSD
Stupid question: Is there an Edit button for own posts? Like, am I missing something incredibly obvious, because I don't see one. :sweatsmile: (Just "Report / Quote / Reply".)

Top Bottom