• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Podcast Planning

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
New thread for the OG TLS podcast.

Looking to record sometime this week if enough people are interested. Tuesday (tomorrow) is an option, as is potentially Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'll be available in the mornings, which for Euro peeps is the afternoon/evening.

Potential Topics to discuss:

News
Kingdom Hearts III trailer/TGS
Uematsu illness
This article that Roger found
FF games coming to Switch

Site Stuff
New Forum
Song Rankings
10th Anniversary contest
Pomathon (or whichever Kupocon it was that just happened) and the TLS presence there/TLS members hanging out

Other
Anyone recently gone/going to "Distant Worlds," or "A New World?"

If anyone else knows of anything worth discussing that I've missed feel free to comment.

Also comment if you can/are interested in participating. I want to try to mix in new peeps every once in a while with the old. :)

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Drumming up interest for possibly recording on Wednesday. Who would be interested and at what times are you available?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ok so we need to record and release a podcast before KH3 comes out (Jan 29th), topics should be KH and Tabata and XV and keeping the recording to an hour most. We should implement the E3 stream rule, good mic, good connection and always on push to talk. If we can do it this weekend that would be great, I'm free tomorrow and Saturday evening and Sunday morning and early afternoon AST. If we can't this weekend, we should really try to do it in the week so is done before next weekend starts.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If we can get one or two people to record with us today (unlikely), tomorrow or Sunday we should go ahead since we really need a podcast up.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
After 5:00 PM AST.

@Minato @lithiumkatana17

Ok so I want to ask questions like these to you guys for the discussion of our two topics.

KH3:
How and when you got into the series?
Expectations on the game (story, characters)

XV
What did you think about Tabata leaving and his new company?
The now end of XV and now the full product as a whole (Or almost? Has episode Ardyn come out yet?) and the cancellation of dlc content
Did the way XV was handled worked? Patches and dlc later to make the game complete? Do you think this played a part in Tabata leaving? Is this a viable strategy for their games going forward?
Now more than two years after the game originally came out how would you rate Tabata's handling of XV?

Top Bottom