• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #11

Which song deserves to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost X

Apples and oranges, so I'm choosing which I'd prefer to listen to, which is Valse di Fantastica :awesome:. Still More Fighting, to its credit, is probably one of the best boss battle songs in an FF.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Valse di Fantastica :reptar: A fave song from XV (I enjoy a lot of the soundtrack but it's not very memorable imo) and there's not many XV songs I really like. But this one's always stuck with me. :D
Still More Fighting is also fun, but it's never been a favorite boss theme for me and I'm a bit miffed it made it this far :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Ouch. Valse di Fantastica is my favorite track (or at least, motif) from XV. But Still More Fighting is a fantastic boss theme.

AND they're tied?! oh mannnn

Top Bottom