• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS Ranks FF Songs — Round #3 Poll #9

Pcik the best one!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost X

Voted for Terra's theme due to my heart strings being pulled again :P. Has a sense of adventure to it, as well as longing and tragedy, and all that juicy good stuff.

Those Who Fight knows its role in the game: standard battle music. Comes across as too standard to continue on in this competition :P.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Super hard, cause that ramp up in Those Who Fight’s bridge is sooo dope.

Terra’s gotta be my pick though. Here’s another analysis video on that tune:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Those Who Fight.

Terra's Theme is good, but it is one of those theme that I feel always sounds better in remixes then in the original. Those Who Fight sounds amazing straight out of the box.

I do like Those Who Fight, but definitely Terra's Theme. As I mentioned in one of the other threads, it might be my favorite song in the whole series. I love how there's a sort of melancholy to it as well as a triumphant/adventurous feel - it's an interesting combination and perfect for Terra as a character. I also really prefer the in-game version to other arrangements that I've heard (orchestral, piano collections) since they don't, IMO, strike the same balance of emotions as well as the OST version does.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Terra's Theme! Not really a contest for me. There is so much more depth in her theme than there is in Those Who Fight. I do enjoy VII's battle theme, but that's all it is, a battle theme.
I like what Ghost and Mogget said about her theme, very much agree with it. There's several different emotions packed into this theme. Starts off like a melancholic adventure, then it seems to get a bit more hopeful (in a very bittersweet way), then boosts into that triumph. It's a tough journey and maybe a long one, but in the end, there will be something good, even if it's sad in other ways.

Top Bottom